Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 10:40:37
Page:  1 
Ralph's Watch Boutique Started by: Raplh_Cifaretto on Mar 15, '22 18:51

While being in LA, for a while. Ralph has an idea of opening up a watch shop back home in Detroit after seeing some in LA.

After a month of Being in LA, he returns to Detroit

He is met at the airport by his driver and his real estate agent in Detroit with his newly purchased all white Rolls Royce with the red interior; they drive to the property he heard about. Arriving at the property his driver opened the door and Ralph walked into the property. Liking what he sees he heads to his condo and the next day he purchases the property

After a few phone calls, he gets a crew together to fix the property.

After a few months, everything was ready; the glass cases were filled with watches. The vault in the back with all the special watches was secured, and his office was fully furnished.

The next day he opened the shop. On the day of the grand opening. Ralph and his employees were flying around the shop making sure everything was ready. After a few hours of getting the store ready, Ralph decides to go home and change into a new suit he just had made, he chose to wear a grey suit, white shirt with a red tie, and black oxfords.

After changing he is taken back to the shop by the driver, by that time there are about 30 minutes until the grand opening. He walks around and makes sure everything is in place once more.

30 minutes pass and people start arriving.

As he is greeting his guest he notices his cousin

Ralph: Hey Ronnie, Long time no see how are you doing?

They Hug each other

Ronnie: I know man, im good. Im here in new York for business and grandma told me you were opening a watch shop. So I had to come and get myself a watch, you've always had good taste.

Ralph: (Laughs) Well you know I learned from the best

Ronnie: So show me around

Ralph: Alright 

They move towards the back

Ralph: Well here is my office

Ronnie: Its always like you to do everything big

Ralph: A big boss, has to do big things

After they leave the office, they go towards the cases with the watches.

Ralph: We have a large selection of watches. By each glass case there are the full list of watches we carry.

Brands of watches:

• Accurist
  • Adriatica
  • Alba
  • Anonimo
  • Alpina watches
  • Audemars Piguet
  • Baume et Mercier
  • Binda Group
  • Blancpain
  • Bovet Fleurier
  • Breguet
  • Breitling
  • Bulgari
  • Bulova
  • Dakota Watch Company
  • Doxa S.A.
  • Greubel Forsey
  • Movado
  • Franck Muller
  • Raymond Weil
  • Rolex
  • Special Request are available

Ronnie: These are some nice watches you got here. I need one myself

Ralph: Well we have a this gold presidential Rolex that just came in

Ronnie: Thats pretty nice, how much?

Ralph: For you just 8,000 bones, Jessica wrap this Rolex up for my cousin

Ralph hands the Rolex to his employee

Ronnie: Thank you , (Hands Ralph $8,000)

After Ralph gives Ron the Rolex, they talked for a few more minutes 

Ronnie: Well I have to leave; I have an early flight to catch. Ill see you around cousin and thank you for the Rolex

Ralph: Anytime just don't come here often, I don't want to go broke (Laughs). Take care cousin, and tell your rich friends about this place

After he leaves Ralph goes back to greeting his guest

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Heston always appreciated a good time piece so seeing a new shop around town Heston decides to go and pay it a visit. "Hey there" says Heston greeting the shop owner "I see you have some quality watches on display" Heston takes a closer look at the cabinets "This blue faced brietling is it for sale" Heston had always wanted a blue faced breitling and no idea why maybe it matched his eyes 

Heston stood and waited for the shop owner to reply 

Report Post Tip

Wanting something nice to impress his friends Joseph went ahead and headed to the Watch Boutique and took a look around. There was many nice things to choose from but he wasn't sure what would really get the job done so he walked over towards a associate. 

"Hey there what would you have that would impress my friends?" 

Report Post Tip

Constipated checked his to do list for the day. He had to purchase a gift and had no idea what the gift would be when until he came across Ralph's Watch Boutique. He entered the establishment and checked out the merchandise in the various cases. Never has he seen so many watch selections. One watch in particular got his attention. He continued to eye the other watches and decided to return to the watch that he was most impressed with. He waited for the clerk to finish up business with another gentleman.

"What can I help you with Sir?" 

Constipated points to the watch he would like to purchase. The clerk removes it from the case and places it in my hands. Examining the backside of the watch and nodding in approval. 

"How soon can I get this watch engraved?" 

The clerk responds, "Give me 30 minutes and it will be ready."

Constipated reached for a pen from his jacket and wrote down the words "May time be on your side" and paid the bill. 

Report Post Tip

Ralph reaches into the glass case and pulls out the breitling 

This one can be yours for $200

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Ralph's Watch Boutique
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL