Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 16:06:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Fast Breakfast Started by: ShinigamiK on Mar 18, '22 00:13

Shinigami had a small van that was little old and he had nothing to do with it, so he thought that he could start some small business to make money.

He took the van out of the garage to make it suitable and clean for his idea, he wanted to make it like little kitchen that can stop at anyplace and sell food.

After preparing everything needed from utilities till the ingredients it's time to sell his homemade food.

He focused on breakfast as it is the most important meal and that needs to be done fast.

**Egg Noodle soup "chicken, carrot and celery in it with a rosemary seasoning"
**Eggplant Parmesan "tomato, zucchini, garlic and basil"
**Quiche Florentine "mushrooms, asparagus, spinach, shallots and nutmeg"

** sausage and cheese sandwich

** French toast. 

** French fries

**creaks with milk

**chocolate and caramel cereal with milk

**sweet waffle sandwich

**chicken waffle sandwich. 

With everything was prepared according to Shinigami's plans, he put some relaxing classic music and walked in Detroit streets before stopping in front small park in cork town as initial place before moving to different districts with days.

Shinigami started to warm his heater and grill before people starts to come over. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Vic walked into the Fast Breakfast looking for his boss Shinigamik.  The waitress stated that he was in the back in a meeting with the city councilmen.  Vic nodded and took a seat at a table.  He sat with Ricco and as they sat the waitress handed them a menu.  Vic glanced at it and then handed it back, he wanted three french toast, two sausage patties and two scrambled eggs with a tall glass of orange juice.  Ricco ordered the Chicken and waffle sandwich, fries and a large glass of orange juice.  

Vic leaned back in his seat and pulled out his pack of smokes, he handed Ricco one then took one for himself.  He pulled out his zippo lighter and lit his cigarette and then exhaled slowly as he handed Ricco his lighter.  Vic was there to give his boss a envelope and it was burning a hole in his coat pocket.  After a few minutes the food arrived and they both smiled and started eating as they talked about the night before. 

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo came down to the city and asked to be taken to a decent Breakfast spot. He was brought towards to Shini's new spot and setup! He was pretty intrigued by it as it was his first time. 

The lads opened the door and they made their way towards the breakfast, it was a nice little setup on the go suitable at any place or corner. Lorenzo ordered 2 French Toasts for him and the lads got themselves something too. 

It was a quick bite, but he surely enjoyed it and they were on their way again. 

Report Post Tip

After a few days of dreary weather, Constipated decided to take a walk to the park. Clear skies and sunshine gave him the idea it would be a great day to head off to the park. As he looked around he saw many familiar faces. Apparently, everyone in the city had the same idea. He found an unoccupied bench and took a seat. 

People were walking their dogs. Children were in the play area playing on the apparatuses. A football game was happening. The aroma of food filled the air. Now he was getting hungry. He gets up and lets his nose take him to the source where the food was being cooked. Interesting he thinks to himself. He finds himself standing in front of a van.

"Brilliant idea!" "I like this gig you got going on." 

The menu selection was amazing. Having a tough time deciding, Constipated decided he would order a few items and take some back to the headquarters in Chicago. 

"I have a huge order for you he tells the man waiting with pen in hand."

7 Egg Noodle soup chicken, carrot and celery in it with a rosemary seasoning

5 French toast. 

6  French fries

4 creaks with milk

7 Eggplant Parmesan tomato, zucchini, garlic and basil

5  chocolate and caramel cereal with milk

4 sweet waffle sandwich

5 chicken waffle sandwich

7 sausage and cheese sandwich 

He looks over the menu one more time and decides that should be enough. Then he realized WayneKing and John_Fareham could put down some food.  

"Make that 8 creaks with milk and 10 sausage and cheese."

He puts enough money into the mans hand with a sizeable tip. 

Report Post Tip

Mickey pulls up in his Lincoln and jumps out. Taking a look at the Van and the queue he walks to the front and slides an envelope towards @ShinigamiK.

"Here's your Council approval and Health Department approval, hot of the... erm presses. I'll send you my invoice later. Give me a coffee to go please and I'll get out of your hair... I have to drive back to Chicago quicker than Constipated can fly there."

Mickey smiles at Constipated, pours some sugar and creamer in, stirs it and snaps on the lid, before heading back to his car.

"Adiós amigos."

Report Post Tip

Constipated was chilling in Chicago and thought he heard his name echoing in the silence. Is he hearing shit now? Surely, he cannot tell Lincoln_Lawyer he is hearing shit now. He already disclosed he is seeing people that do not exist. Fear being committed to a psyche ward for an evaluation, he decides to go back to Detroit and get some more of that good food. 

Upon his arrival he thought he spotted a familiar car. He blinked and the car was gone. 

Report Post Tip

Big_Paul woke up with a headache and hungry. He was in Detroit taking care of some unfinished business, and just happened onto Fast Breakfast by accident. He entered the shop, looked around for any familiar faces. Seeing no one he knew, he found a booth in the rear, and sat with his back to the wall facing the entrance. Many years of hard lessons had forced this habit. The waitress walked up, smiling and took his order, and poured him a fresh cup of joe. “Hopefully this will held my hangover” Big_Paul said to himself.

Report Post Tip

Kamarile decided she would stop at Don ShinigamiK's new venture called Fast Breakfast. The van looks clean even though it looks like a slightly older model. She decides to get in line.  It does seem to take a while waiting behind 6 people. It did at least give her a chance to look over the menu thoroughly.  While waiting she sees the first person in line was Victor-Luchese. She waves at him, since he was getting his order. 

After a few minutes she got to the ordering station and said, "Hiya Boss, I would love to try one of your orders of French Toast, and please tell me you have some coffee too. I would like to have something to drink with this order as well."  Kamarile smiles as she waits.

Report Post Tip

Stefan was feeling hungry and skipped breakfast while on his travels, taking a flight from LV meant he had to be up early and in a rush. Once he landed in Detroit he was walking down town and saw "Fast Breakfast" which was exactly what he was looking for breakfast and in a hurry. With that in mind Stefan walked into Fast Breakfast and walked up to the counter, "I'd like a chocolate and caramel cereal with milk please" he said as he could hear his stomach rumbling. The cashier Replied "No worries, if you take a seat I'll come over and bring it over to you in a minute" 

Stefan proceeded to sit down at the dining table and wait for his food to arrive. Once the food had arrived he picked up his spoon and started to eat the cereal.

After finishing his food he left $5 on the table and walked out to carry on his business in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

It didn't take a long time before the van started to gather people around it, it was much more better than what Shini expected.

Victor-Luchese was the first one to visit his van, "welcome to the new place, it's good to see you the first in line here bro" Shini said that while taking Vic's order, it didn't take long time before he get it ready as everything was prepared, "Bon apite" said while giving his order.

As Apollyon was next, Shini didn't see this guy since long time "welcome to city man, it's good to see you here", Shinigami was getting the French Toast for him "how are things going with you here buddy?"

Once the food was ready he handled them to Apollyon and wished him happy breakfast and good day

As line was going Shini noticed Kamarile in the line, "hey darling how are you doing? How would you like to start your day" as she told him her order "of course I have coffee, how not to serve coffee when it's the nest thing to drink in the morning!"

Shini prepared the food and the coffee and gave it to Kam, "hope you have a great day darling"

He looked around taking a breath before serving the next one. 

Report Post Tip

If was a little after 7am when Taraji left the airport to head toward ShinigamiK ‘s Fast Breakfast.  When she arrived a line had already formed. At first she told herself never mind. She had come out of her way to get here,  really wanted to bring some breakfast to Claudette and Kamarile, the other people sure didn’t mind standing in line, they were all chatting away, so she decided to wait.  She parked her car on the side and went, stood in line.  Of course she had to stand behind a lady that just wanted to bitch.  “He’s going to make me late for work.  Don’t know why he doesn’t get more help.  Every morning, he’s just so slow. She couldn’t wait for the lady to get to the front of the line.

When it was her turn to order she ordered six sausage and cheese sandwich and three large coffees.

Report Post Tip
As he was walking the streets he felt the sudden need of a bite to eat and A good drink. He heard word of a good joint nearby owned by . It was close so he decided to pay a visit. He crossed the street and turned a corner. He spotted Fast Breakfast and headed for the entrance. He walked inside to lively crowd. It was a feel good atmosphere. 

He makes his way for the entrance and heads inside. He finds the closest table and sits down. He grabs a menu and starts to read through it. One of the waiters heads his way and greets Genesis then asks for his order.

"Can I get an order of french toast and glass of OJ"
Report Post Tip

twigs hadn't spent much time out of the safety of her family's forts ever since coming to Detroit. The comfort of The Underground had made her too complacent as of late, she decided.

"Today is the day I finally take a stroll around the city!", she thought to herself. "It's a perfect time - early monday morning, not too many people around. I'm too shy around strangers, and I might feel claustrophobic if I'm surrounded by a bunch of them."

Afraid that she might fall victim to the comforts of the fort and change her mind, she hurriedly put on a coat and left the premises. Not long after, she was reminded by her growling stomach that she had forgotten to have breakfast. At least now she had a purpose: finding a place to eat.

Walking around the city, she stumbled upon an appealing sign that read Fast breakast. "A match made in heaven", twigs thought to herself. Not only would she be eating breakfast, she had heard her boss, ShinigamiK, mentioning opening up a shop by that name. It had to be that one.

Feeling excited, she rushed inside and picked a cosy-looking booth. Perusing the menu for a short while, she didn't take long to decide that she wanted a sausage and cheese sandwich. She quickly gave the order to a waiter and started fiddling her thumbs. Soon, her grumbling stomach would have something to work with.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo wrapped up in the Dirty Detroit bar and before he knew it, it was morning already and didn't realise the time spent in that shithole was so quick but enjoyed the ambience there. 

They made their way out and hit the streets. They both were starving and could eat a zebra if it was served in a BBQ mode atm. They saw a joint Fast Breakfast and they just rushed towards it. Joey could see how fast Lorenzo was going towards the place and he kept up the pace as they both walked over.

They got to the van and looked at the menu sticking on the van and had a quick skim through it. 

Lorenzo ordered Egg Noodle soup and sausage and cheese sandwich along with a french fries. Joey went for a Eggplant Parmesan and Chickle waffle sand. 

They waited for a few mins and their orders were ready and they took them and went by to the near local park and found a nice bench table top and sat down. They both started devouring the food like there was no tomorrow. They enjoyed the calm view and people walking around. It was quiet and secluded yet had public around. 

Report Post Tip

Apollyon and Joey ended up at the Fast Breakfast one more time...The van surely kept on moving around and a few hrs later, they found themselves infront of it again.

Joey and Lorenzo were surely enjoying their walks around the city during early morning times. They went over to the van and ordered 2 French Toasts and some milk with extra shot of coffee.

Report Post Tip

Gnash was up early today, or one could say he was up late.  Gnash was up this morning from the previous day due to some business he was wrapping up in Detroit.  Now that everything was set, it was time for Gnash to fly back to Philly.

His flight back to Philly was leaving in less than an hour, so he stopped by Fast Breakfast in the business district in Detroit and order a breakfast sandwich and a coffee to go.  His plan was to eat some breakfast on the way to the airport and sleep on the flight back.  He checked his watch and fell in line at the diner.

When he got to the front of the line, the cashier asked him what he would like to order.  "I would like a breakfast sandwich and a medium black coffee to go, please."  Gnash said without hesitation.

"Right away, Sir.  We will have that out to you in about 5 minutes."  The cashier responded.

Gnash had his fast breakfast and coffee in hand as he flagged a taxicab down from the front of the store.  A taxicab quickly parked in front of him, and the driver got out and opened to door for him.

"Thank you, young man." Gnash told the cab driver as he sat in the taxi, being careful not to spill his coffee.

"It's my pleasure, Sir," the cab driver said as he closed the door after Gnash.

Gnash put his sandwich at his side and put his seatbelt on.  "Please take me to the airport and make it quick," Gnash asked the cab driver.

The cab driver tipped his hat as they both sped off down the road towards the freeway exit.

Report Post Tip

Giorgio had finished his day trip around the city of Detroit doing some shopping and visiting some friends all while working the shop keepers to make sure they paid up what was due. Luckily it was a pretty uneventful day for Giorgio. Everyone paid up, he had a nice discussion with a friend and it was barely noon still. He had decided to visit Don Shinigami's breakfast restaurant.

He arrived early and found twigs sitting down already waiting for her order. He, of course, slide into the opposite booth across from her. He motioned for a waitress to come over.

"Hello sweetheart. I'll take a sausage & cheese and a french toast please" He said as he flashed his ever so charismatic smile to the obviously 70 year old woman. As she walked away, his attention went to his friends twigs.

"Sorry to interrupt. You looked lonely over here sitting by yourself" Giorgio said as he laughed. "Can I get a coffee?" He yelled to a passing waitress.

Report Post Tip

Lorenzo and Joey made their way down to the Fast Breakfast. They also rang Sal and Kevin to join them for a nice night time feast. Before getting to the place Lorenzo told Joey they had to go around and start collecting the dues from last week, as some of the places of business were missed out since they were having a tight time with business so they gave them leigh way for that week. 

Joey nodded and they entered the Breakfast joint. They sat down and the waitress came over to take their order. Joey asked her to return in a few mins, and meanwhile Kev and Sal came through. Kev was talking about how he wrapped up most businesses across Corktown and collections were going good. He also received a call from BigMoe if he had a chance to check out the parcel and he said he couldn't due to the rogue activities that were going around. 

The waitress came back and took an order for a big feast and walked off. Joey ordered pretty much all breakfast items he could for the whole table. The lady came back a few mins later with a big tray in her hand with all the items. They all got dug into it after Lorenzo took his first bite...

Report Post Tip

After a few mins, the table was empty and all plates were left with either a bit of oil/grease or ketchup or sauces on it. No one left a single aspect from their meals and clearly shows how hungry all the boys were. 

They were all sitting down with a smile on their faces looking at each other and having a good laugh. Meanwhile Kev was breaking out some jokes on how one of the shop owners thought he was someone else and almost pulled out his gun to shoot him. 

It was a good round table after a good weeks of work and staying alive. The waitress came over and asked if anything else was required and Lorenzo nodded and gave her a small stack of bills and tipped her with it also. She was obliged and smiled and greeted them a good day.

All the lads got up and made their way out. Kev and Sal took the car and were coming slowly in the background while doing collcetions. Meanwhile Joey and Lorenzo went out for a walk looking for a hot beverage to dri

Report Post Tip

Vladimir had never ventured to a breakfast joint before. He was always just willing to try a drink at a new establishment, or tried to make connections for his store back in New York. When he saw a good amount of comrades coming in and out of the Fast Breakfast joint, he decided to try a morning meal. He noticed what everyone else was ordering and thought perhaps the sausage and cheese sandwich was the thing to order. He had no idea what the fuck creaks were... and he didn't want to find out.

"Comrade waitress, I'd like to try the sausage and cheese sandwich. And can get I a bottle of vodka?"

She looked at him strange but Vlad gave her a nice grin and she wrote down the order. 

"Is that all sir?", she asked him.

"Dah comrade. I don't eat much. Not like your common American."

He laughed as he joked about fat people. She laughed as well, awkwardly, as she hurried off to get his order prepared.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Fast Breakfast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL