Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:40:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How do you address a female godfather? Started by: Spunktrumpet on Aug 17, '11 09:30

Congratulations Godmother Alabama.

Report Post Tip

Confident and unafraid of rejection due to recent events, Grif approaches Alabama with a smile.

Congratulations once again. There's been a lot of activity in your city in the past week. I hope that it continues and I wish you and the rest of Detroit the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Castro walks into the huuuuuuugeeeee hallway to find hundreds of people walking in and out. Castro proceeds through the crowd and watches as people pay their respects to the newly authed GodMother. Castro waits patiently and it's finally hid turn to go onto the stage and congratulate Alabama.

Godmother, I wanted to personally congratulate you on your long-awaited journey. I've heard many, many positive things about you. And not once have any of my blood-line heard anything but that. You've worked your ass off for your city and you now deserve to run your own. I wish you all the best and take care of yourself for the future.

Castro steps down from the centre stage and lets the ever-forming que of people say their congrats. He takes off his hat and his coat on his shoulder for the sun was beginning to shine. Castro, picks up a glass of water from one of the waiter's tray's and watches the celebration go by.

Report Post Tip

congrats godmother, you will do a great job :)

Report Post Tip

gratz gratz!

Report Post Tip

The_Civilian drinks in the honor of Godmother Alabama!

Salut! Godmother Alabama, congratulations and i am looking forward in seeing the city of Detroit grown under your lead!

Report Post Tip

TwoFace  raises glass

Congratulations Godmother Alabama  i trust you will  do a great job you have my deepest   respects and best wishes 

Report Post Tip

I am not surprised at all by this wonderful occurrence.  I am incredibly proud of you, Alabama, and look forward to everything that your reign will bring.

Report Post Tip

The airplane was a few thousand feed over the Detroit city as Jimmy smiled and motioned to the lady to get him a drink.. he sat talking with a few of his family members while they looked out their windows, gazing thru the clouds as the plane started to descend for landing and we were all told to put on our seat-belts

Ahh guys, we are finally here! Damn I hate those bumpy plane rides.. they make me sick to my stomach. Jimmy mutters and then laughs

I can kill people, step over dead bodies but the minute I hop onto an airplane I turn into a 12 year old kid again!!

Jimmy laughed again as he buckled his seat-belt and prepared for the plane to hit runaway and come to a stop

As he stepped off the plane he noticed the new Godfather of Detroit walking towards her private VIP flight, surrounded by hundreds of bodyguards and news reports with cameras and note tabs, along with FBI agents surely in the mix somewhere...Jimmy quickly hurried towards her, extending his hand in a quick fashion to get a couple words in..

I wanted to stop by Detroit for a few drinks, some food but most importantly to wish you congratulations on taking the role of the leader of the city. Crime and business can never stop and it is good to see an expansion and a city get filled up with quality leadership. I wish you the best of luck and I hope both Las Vegas and Detroit will be able to have a long history of success and money making together. Cherish it and make the best of it, as the world is yours and you hold all the keys to success.

Jimmy said what he needed to and smiled before fading away quickly into the crowd before seen by the FBI

Report Post Tip

Goddonna :) respect.

bsl

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Alabama"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Alabama

Detroit has seen some wonderful leaders over its life and I can't wait for you to put your impression on to the city so that your stewardship of the place will join some of those great leaders in the history of this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip

Alabama you are a hardworking person and deserve this prestigious position. Congrats Godmother Worley

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godmother Worley!

Detroit has been on a bit of a bad streak, I couldn't think of a better person to right it's course. I wish you the best of luck in straightening out the city and returning it to it's past glory.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations and may you have a long and successful reign in your new position. 

Thomas raises his glass while talking and afterwards takes a large swig from his glass of scotch.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: How do you address a female godfather?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL