Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 21:16:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Pettiest Reason You Quit A Job/Shortest Time You Lasted Started by: Aislin on Mar 18, '22 15:46

My first job was at a local pizza place and was being paid under the table. A solid 30% of my highschool had worked there at one point or another. I said I wouldn't be coming in for homecoming, as I was going to the dance. They did not believe me, and lol, cell phones weren't a thing. 

Thankfully I never had any pizza there so I don't know if I was ever missing out. 

Report Post Tip

HeadCoach was not a suitable mastermind so I decided to bail on his destined-to-fail art gallery job. Best decision I ever made, dodged some jail time. 

Report Post Tip

Was a few years ago now but I quit on a pretty good job as stupidly got in a r/ship with someone in the office, it didn't work out so I immediately quit with no onward job ready. I SHOWED THEM!!! Lol

Report Post Tip
Worked at McDonald’s for less then a month the manager accused me of stealing 100 bucks to cover up for the manager that stole it. I left and never went back. I was out of jail on bail at the time, almost 19, and trying to fix my life
Report Post Tip
Many years ago I took a part time job at Rite Aid to help make ends meet. Two weeks into working there, I quit. Why did I quit, cause I figured out my register was the only till always coming up short. To make a long story short, the night manager was shorting my till and pocketing cash.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Pettiest Reason You Quit A Job/Shortest Time You Lasted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL