Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:27:47
Page:  1 
The tank is empty guys. Started by: Squishy on Mar 22, '22 11:21

I am unable to put forth any more effort into the ReWar, or field any more users complaints about it.

I was not furnished the list of proers by dominick, so there are no existing pre-auths.  The time needed to fix the bug for swapping HQs has been overly spent on dealing with users complaining about every thing.  All timers have been removed. You can bypass distance by switching cities until such time in the future that it is announced that it is changed.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Very convenient for you to do this when Dom is not online. Very convenient for you take back on your word all of a sudden and it ends up with Dom dead.

Like a friend of mine said and i couldn't agree more:

"Bug is staying, Dom is dead. Everyone killed to the bug gets to live but not the killer." You are a tyrannic ruler, thats what you are. And i'm sorry that i lost time of my life playing this game which is tampered by you all the time and has a fascist owner. 

I don't care if i get DD, i'm not wasting one more second here. Goodbye.

Report Post Tip
The "tank is empty" because you chose an untenable resolution to a "buggy" rogue event. Your principles when it comes to protecting players from "unfairness" has clearly skewed over time.

I put "buggy" and "unfairness" in quotes, because if you don't fix the bug (and hadn't fixed the bug for months after implementation), it really just looks like the code led to an outcome you didn't like. Not that it was broken. And fairness somehow insulates players dying to 1%s but was never even intended to represent Dom's interests.

I don't know how you expect users to respond to this- with sympathy? Everyone feels wronged by this, and you've managed to choose the only outcome that has neither principle nor pragmatism. We are bewildered.
Report Post Tip
This is fucked.
Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL