Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:17:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Youre out. Started by: Squishy on Mar 22, '22 17:25

Most of you remind me of my 1 year old grandson who screams and yells and throws a tantrum when he doesn't get what he wants.

Dom was a rogue he violated his cities trust by rouging and you all  who  are whining and bitching are acting like it is okay to rogue in this game, even praised him at his funeral for it.  That sends a mixed message to new players in this game who are told rouging is bad.

Because  in fact it is not okay to violate your city,  and your upper structure just because you are butthurt about the outcome of a war... really that is dumb reason to rogue. 

Dom was killed outright after the reset, so I see no issues. 

You people  who are complaining have no idea what it is like to admin in a game, nor are you even trying \to see from his perspective, because why?

You think he has to do what you want cause you play the game and or buy credits.? You think because you been in the game since before this one started you are entitled?

You think threatening to take your business elsewhere or even actually doing it  is going to hurt a place that has been around for what is 20 years or so.   Now that is freaking entitlement right there.

Maybe you can try to understand from his position instead of acting out because you don't like the outcome. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Some of you fuckers here really need to grow the fuck up.  If you aren't willing to eat the shit that you dish out, then quit trying to feed people your bullshit.  I have never talked any shit, threatened, or complained to Izzy about anything and guess what?  That's right!  I've never been banned, jailed, or talked to in a "mean" way.

I'm sure Izzy has his own problems he's dealing with and instead of coming home to the game/his passion he loves and has loved for years to wind down; he has to come here and play daddy to some of you that want to bitch and moan about the dumbest things.

I don't talk to Izzy much, but I do occasionally creep around in lounge and I can tell the man has a good heart.  On numerous occasions, he's handing players free money or giving us ways we can earn money, he's active in this community like we're his blood family, he goes through the trouble of throwing meets so we can all meet up with each other and have a good time.  I've seen this man throw credit sales just to donate to an organization he felt needed/deserved it.  Cut him a fucking break.

Grow up and quit trying to manipulate the game through complaints.  I've heard this game has been running for a long ass time, so obviously, Izzy knows what he's doing.

Report Post Tip

I play this other game, its like Neopets but you can say fuck. I've been playing for 15 years. And about 7 or 8 years ago the site owner made a change to how the user shops were coded and it resulted in me losing my shop and various galleries. These had 7 years of items, worth billions of fake money that had cost me actual real money as well (at this point I had probably spent $600 on the site to get rare collectables), to just up and vanish. Years of effort in collecting items, participating in events, trading things and just stalking the selling forums for things I needed that were ~Super Rare~. Gone because I wasn't logged in the week of a bug and coding error.

I never got it back. The staff response was basically telling me that was unfortunate and I should have read the news through clairvoyance to know to login to ensure my shops were safe. Do you know what my response was? 

I logged out for another week because shit happens and while I was frustrated and annoyed, its just a game. Time, effort and real money was put in and because of a bug it was gone. And some items I still haven't gotten back 7 years later because they're limited edition or super rare. But its all just pixels and none of its real. Its all fake stuff. I'll die someday and never have access to those items again. 

Normally I'd wrap this little story up with some sort of metaphor or life lesson but it is 6:40am and I feel like absolute garbage. So I'll leave it to whomever is reading this to figure out the point themselves and whatever fun little moral I was going for. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I honestly dont play much but you have always been way too nice and let people take advantage of that. To hell with anyone who abuses your kindness and game.

It honestly amazes me that people want 2nd (or third) chances on this site when most other games will just ban your ass and move on from your corpse.  The entitlement.  I swear.  And yes, Squishy gets involved, maybe he needs to have other admins take the complaints, but part of what makes second and third and so on chances available to people is that he is so invested in the game. 

Lmao

i can’t believe how much effort went into each response. Keep up the hard work! 

Thanks for all you do, Izzy. You can’t please everyone so focus on yourself and your goals for the community.

Report Post Tip
Aislin, I wish you knew how dumb you sound lmao. It’s not personal, I honestly don’t know you. You just stood out from the bunch. You and that lady who said everyone should be “band”

Anyway! All parties need to stop wasting their energy. This occurrence has happened time and time again. It will happen again too, no matter what it said in this thread. Izzy will become overwhelmed, DD people, people will become upset, Izzy will tell his side, then an argument ensues. Months go by, nothing significant happens, then history repeats itself.

Just stop, this drama is here to stay.
Report Post Tip

I'm sick of everyone complaining. Its so toxic. I just want to play the game. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Youre out.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL