Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:18:54
Page:  1 
The Cocaine, the Cow, and the Eel Started by: Darkant on Aug 18, '11 04:59

It was a quite a day, the cities of the grand city of New York was ablaze with fast cars, lots and lots of pedestrians, thugs and pick pockets around some corners every block. Darkant finished what he needed at the local convenience store and was walking down a particularly busy street. The local thugs were a little too rowdy and Darkant decided to take an alleyway to the safehouse. Darkant walked down the dank and foul smelling alley until he tripped over a garbage can. The garbage lid fell off and it's contents were spewed across the alley floor. A notable item that was apparent was a jug of moon shine. Darkant decided to pick it up, without saying a word. He openned it and took a large gulp. That was the last time for hours that Darkant can remember. His vision blurred, his limbs started shaking, his eyes became blood shot. He didn't know where he was, or how. All that was transparent now.

Feeling watched. Darkant pulled out a small pocket knife and started walking down the reddish line until a blur came around. He ignored the blur as the blueish tint of the blur moved away from him. He started running with the white blurs in the middle of the blackish line until he saw white blocks. He quickly ran past the blurs that were holding the blocks and grabbed the blocks from them. He continued to run with the white blocks down the street until he saw a giant red blur that stopped moving. The red blur openned oddly and Darkant decided to step on. The entire world moved around the blurs until all he can see were green blurs. Darkant moved out of the red blur onto the green blur and spotted a blue line in the middle. He ran to the blue line and jumped in.

Darkant felt things rush past him. He felt something smooth wrap around his suit. Darkant got out of the blue line, now oddly cold and he ran in one direction until he saw a large white blur that had blackish blur spots. Darkant placed the white block on the white blur.

Darkant feels his eyes close and he passes out.

When he awakened, Darkant got up and brushed off his suit until he saw something biting his leg. Darkant swiped at the biting thing, it turned out to be an eel.

"What the hell did I do?" Is all that Darkant can manage to ask. He looked up and saw a brick of cocaine on a cow's head.

((This is Darkant's first time drinking moon-shine.))

Report Post Tip

Walking up to Darkant as he lied on the ground in a semi-conscious state, -Klint plopped himself on the ground next to him and quickly lit up a smoke.  Taking a long drag while allowing himself a moment to take in the scenery, he slowly swayed back and forth as he tried to maintain balance.

Quite the night my friend, I can see you decided to go for that swim after all.  Ooo a sea Lamprey.

Ripping the bloodsucker off Darkant's leg, Klint makes a fire and starts roasting some breakfast. 

I hope you're hungry mate, looks like you picked up a lunker.

Reaching into his duffle bag, Klint pulled out some plates and utensils as he continued.

By the way, the name's Klint, nice to meet you.

Report Post Tip

Darkant only manages to vomit before speaking, his body was semi-limp. He falls back onto the ground, then gets up, managing to stand. He looks at -Klint.

"Th' name is Darkant. A pleasure to meet you.."

Darkant looks at the sea Lamprey then looks at his leg.

"Erm.. I don't know what I did, but all I remember is I was in an alley and drank some liquor.. Then I wound up here, with a cow with a powder bag on it's head and the eel your cookin'.."

Darkant sits up and immediately holds his head. He had a very splitting head ache. He looked up and saw someone leaving their car and walking toward him and -Klint.

Report Post Tip

Shayne decided she wanted to cruise the country side. She had a busy day before and was looking to enjoy her day off. Once she passed the city limits she knew she could escape the city. It was only a couple minutes into her drive she saw two men sitting at the edge of a field. Either without a car and nowhere in sight for miles. Puzzled, she drove towards them.

When she stopped the car, she got out, lit a smoke and walked towards them.

"You gentlemen need any help there? Your friend doesn't look all to well. The name's Shayne."

Report Post Tip

Nice to meet you Shayne.

Flipping the Sea Lamprey over on it's side, Klint leans in as he breathes in the aroma.

I think Darkant had himself quite the night last night, we could use a lift into town if you don't mind.  Hell, we'll even give you a taste of the profits.

Grabbing the bag off the cow's back, Klint tosses it quickly to Shayne as he flips his grilled sea lamprey again.

First things first though....time for some breakfast.

Report Post Tip

Catching the cocaine, Shayne laughed as he pulled the gross aquatic worm to his mouth and took a bit.

"You enjoy that...I might just lose my breakfast."

Shuddering at the sight, Shayne knelt down near the guys and took a drag of her smoke.

"I can give you guys a ride, for sure. Least I can do to a man who looks like he just came back from hell."

Shayne tossed the cocaine back to Klint almost knocking his breakfast off it's stick.

Report Post Tip

Darkant finally manages to stand while -Klint enjoys his cooked eel.

"I.. I'll take up the offer for a ride.. It feels like I'm back from hell from this head ache.."

Darkant places a hand on his head and tries to rub one of his temples.

".. How about you chef?" Darkant looks at -Klint, who just finished the eel.

Report Post Tip

Getting up slowly as he dusts off his pants, Klint takes a toothpick to his incisors as he kicks loose dirt over his makeshift campfire.

I'll be better once we get into town, an associate of mine in town is probably wondering what happened to me after leaving Gideon's Bar and Grill last night.  I'd like to get back there so he doesn't start scanning the obits. 

Reaching his hand down as he helps Darkant off the ground the two of them stumble noisily towards Shayne.

Thanks again for the ride. Maybe after all is said and done, if the two of you are interested of course, we can go over a few buisness ideas I've been considering.  I sure could use the extra help down the line.

Report Post Tip

Grabbing the other side of Darkant, she helps Klint get him to the car. Dropping her smoke in the ground she mumbles under her breathe and pulls out another one.

"Well. At least I didn't find two bodies. Just a zombie and you Klint."

Shayne laughed a little and got into the car. "Hope in you two. Let's get the show on the road and talk about hose business ventures. I've been looking for something to do with my time. You seem like the kind of guy I can work with. Just don't eat your eels in front of me..." Shayne shuddered again. Klint put Darkant in the back seat and he jumped into the passenger. 

"What you two doing out this way if you don't mind if I ask?" Shayne looked behind her and saw that Darkant was passed out, by the looks of it in the back seat. "Hope he's not dead."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cocaine, the Cow, and the Eel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL