Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:27:33
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
103 Stealth Started by: Eren on Mar 25, '22 15:33

Just to make the best stat in the game even stronger, I suggest 103 stealth. 

Benefits: 101 stealth is still where the stealth stat stops calculating for things like visibility and witness statement rolls. 102 stealth makes it so durdens(outside of top 3) can't find you to shoot, 103 stealth makes it so no NPCs can find you. 

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip
It is the best skill to have.

But first, I think there should be a review of the info skill and in essence the info roll. It is very unbalanced in my opinion. The amount of work to see the highest stealth players in the game is significant. And it’s something that has to be worked on continuously.
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I agree that info roll should be buffed! Perhaps this could be a benefit to 103 info?

The thing with info is that while it requires more work to maintain, it also has a higher ceiling. If you put in the work the will be able to see everyone. I like to compare it to gun recoil in games, the ones that hit harder are hardest to control. Regardless, I agree the starting roll should be buffed but thats something thats been talked to death over the years. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

*By a benefit to 103 info I mean instead of giving this buff to stealth, maybe it can go to info? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
101 stealth should mean you're not locked down.

In my opinion.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

give it to both vision and stealth, even a eagle can see a mouse from 100 feet

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: 103 Stealth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL