Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:21
Page:  1 
Standby Started by: Angel on Aug 19, '11 12:25

I've always been alone. My mother abandoned my father and I when I turned 7 years old and everyone thought I was the prettiest little girl ever. Literally. After she left... Well lets just say my father started to have addictions. He died from a heart attach when he was 38. I was 12 years old but I already knew how to take care of myself. I laugh now at the word 'family'. People ask and always say that 'you must have had very good parents'.

They were wrong.

I am one of those woman now who are the type that is beautiful, yet you can't fool me. The only person that has ever gotten into my heart is someone similar to me yet now he is on a task to defend his families honor. I plan to do some... 'traveling' myself. I'm going to find my mother. Yet right now, I think I'll see who I really am.

The difference between me and people are that I don't really have a spark in my eye like all the other angels do. I defend myself. Whoever gets in me way, they pay the price. It's not a small one either. My father beat me, yet later on I learned how to fight back. So I know how to fight. My goal? Defend what I can and let no one get in my way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Standby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL