Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Wet Paint In New Orleans Started by: Draven_Lynn on Aug 19, '11 23:56

Sao sees Draven with the can of paint. He should have seen this coming. He shrugs and continues painting, waiting for the inevitable. He then looks to Draven, and then back at the wall. He then decides to pose before he could be caught unawares.

"What are you waiting for? I can't hold this pose all night!"

Report Post Tip

Draven laughs as she launches the paint at Sao and watches it cover him and splatter the wall behind him. The pose was perfect for him and she laughed at seeing his new suit covered in paint. She glances around wondering who else she can embed in Kimbles wall and smiles.

The wet paint oozed down and globs pooled on the floor beneath them all as they stepped in it and tracked it wherever they walked. She found a soft smile appear on her face as everything was coming together perfectly.

Looks like you didn't have to hold that pose all night huh? She snickered as she picked a brush up and painted her palm then slapped it on the wall.

Report Post Tip

Sao steps back from the wall and admires his "portrait" on the wall. His pose was perfect, and was proud of himself for the idea. He bends over, and dips a smaller brush into a new can of paint, and writes "Sao" on the chest of his "portrait". He looks at it and chuckles as he steps away from the wall.

Sao wanders around the room, and looks at all the art work on the walls. He chuckles to himself as he watches Monet, and Draven doing their thing. He begins to plot as he watches Draven. He lights up a cigarette, trying not to get too much paint on it. Lung cancer was going to be bad enough, but who knows what mixing tobacco with paint would do to a mans innards.

"Who'd have thought that such hardened mobsters such as ourselves could enjoy such frivolous activities."

Sao laughs aloud once more and walks to a fresh part of wall and begins his art work there.

Report Post Tip

Ava walks into the room, looking around in awe.  Having alot of artistic ability, passed on from generation to generation, she finds a clean unpainted surface in the back of the HQ and begins painting a very large mural. 

She carefully picks out the brushes and paint that she will use, and completely covers the area in front of it with drop cloths.  Slowly, but surely she begins to paint a mural of the city of New Orleans.

Ava takes this seriously, and is several hours into it before she even notices that there are other people in the room with her.  She is in a world of her own when she paints, and barely notices the others until Draven comes up and paints the tip of her nose unceremoniously.

"Draven, what are you doing?  How do you like my mural?"

Report Post Tip

Draven stares in awe at Ava's mural, and then looks at her wall and back at Ava's.

Wow! I must say that's really nice.. She looks again at it. Umm.. Ava? What is it though? She nearly falls over looking to see if it is really what she thinks.

Walking away a bit she snickers. That really is what I think it is isn't it......

Report Post Tip

Shayne jumps as Sao hits her on the shoulders. Smiles as he walks past and than Draven hands her a brush. She gets another thought and dashes from the room. Only to return to a mess.

I was only gone like 5 minutes and look at his place...

Finally taking notice to all the art around the room, she stands in awe of all the work eeryone is doing. She stands by Draven her head still wondering until it stops and looks in the direction Draven is.

Wow...that's good...who did it?

Report Post Tip

Francie giggles, because along with the mural of New Orleans, she had managed to paint a statue that has caught Draven's interest  She didn't think anyone would notice it, as she had hidden it way in the corner.

"That my dear is is a portrait of the statue of David.  Do you like it?"

Report Post Tip

Draven nearly falls over laughing and wonders if Kimble will even notice it. Then she shakes her head and hugs Ava.

Very very good job! She pulls out a smoke and grabs a drink and sits down and relaxes

Report Post Tip

<em>watching the old people happily playing around and then noticed Draven laughing loudly with a bottle of beer and a cigg between her fingers</em> <em>looks at the bottle of beer hes holding and said to himself</em> "i think i need need to stop drinking, drinking not good"

<em>watching the old people happily playing around and then noticed Draven laughing loudly with a bottle of beer and a cigg between her fingers</em>
<em>looks at the bottle of beer hes holding and said to himself</em> "i think i need need to stop drinking, drinking not good"

Report Post Tip

Eusebio walks into the Headquarters he notices Draven_Lynn painting

"Draven, what can I help with? I am willing to do anything!"

Report Post Tip

Draven spots Eusebio and hands him a paint brush.

Find a white spot and color it! She giggles as she stands up realizing that she had sat there a bit to long and some of the paint had dried on her face. Feeling the paint tighten a bit she peels some off her cheek and laughs.

I suddenly feel like a molting snake. She hands Oblivion some beer. You can't ever have to much to drink unless you have gotten sick. She nods as she admires all the work

Report Post Tip

drink some more beer 

"oh i think im getting drunk...i can almost see the logo of the beer move and winked at me.."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wet Paint In New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL