Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:34:15
Page:  1 
A furry surprise Started by: Furby on Aug 20, '11 18:27

Extra swagger in his walk, a slightler higher pitched tone in his voice and an extra shade of blue fur added to his usual colours, the crowd know something has perked up their favourite cuddly toy. Furby whistles the remaining stragglers in the crowd who have not yet given him their full attention and tuts at them for not being more attentive.

As you will now be aware, I have been given the opportunity to strut my stuff in the Windy City as a crewleader for the Roman Empire. I have been able to muster up enough cash and cement to construct my own family HQ within this extraordinary city and further enhance it as much as within my talents. To Mrs_Doubtfire, the Nanny that I was always a little bit scared of, and SalvatoreMaranzano, who I'm fairly sure spends his free time handing out copies of the Big Issue, I thank you for allowing me to flourish in both of your families and reach this achievement.

With that all said, it's time to look to the future and offer up a name of what will of course become a household name. The name of the family that I will be heading up in Chicago will be The Ministry of Furry Animals. The first two fine individuals to be joining as members of the MFA are Shayne and Myrddin. It takes a special kind of someone to be in the MFA, and we wont accept any third bests. We will probably accept second bests though. I still require some amusement now and again.

For those that are now panicking, clutching their pearls and weeping into their hankies, do not fear. You do not need to be furry to be a part of the MFA. The MFA takes on everyone from wookie to catfish. Also, so that people do not feel left out, I will be offering honourary memberships over time to be a part of the Ministry of Furry Animals, despite not being in the family itself, to certain select individuals. The first person worthy of such an elite honour is Jade. Congratulations on being the first honourary member of the MFA Jade. Wear it with pride.

Furby invites Jade over to him and pins a blue MFA badge onto her top, stroking her as a sign of her induction as an honourary member. Inviting Shayne and Myrddin over too, he pins a green pin on both of them to show their membership to the MFA. With a final wave, nod and a salute, Furby walks briskly away to catch up on his business around the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

I do not know you personally, perhaps that will change in time. But the fact that you were authed by Godfather Roman goes to show you are the best man for the job. Congratulations Furby, I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Standing by Furby, Shayne smiles with pride as he gives his speech.

It is an honour to be apart of the Ministry of Furry Animals and work along with Furby himself.

Turning to Furby she shakes his hand and accepts the pin Furby as placed on her.

I shall wear the pin with pride.

With that she walks behind Furby back to the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Standing by Furby, Shayne smiles with pride as he gives his speech.

It is an honour to be apart of the Ministry of Furry Animals and work along with Furby himself.

Turning to Furby she shakes his hand and accepts the pin Furby as placed on her.

I shall wear the pin with pride.

With that she walks behind Furby back to the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney in the streets listening to the speech that the new CL of Chicago Furby has just addressed. Sweeney takes a sip out of his Mnt Dew and comfornts the new CL of Chicago.

Congrats to you Fruby. I don't know you personally like Miss_Circles said too. But, maybe that'll change in the future. But, for now. Congrats!

Sweeney raises his Mnt Dew can then goes find another bench to sleep on.

Report Post Tip

Draven walks up to Furby and smiles.

I am so happy to see you being given this chance. I know that you will work wonderfully in the windy city and your two wonderful 1st associates will work superbly with you. Your ancestors and mine go way back and my grandmother was once given a chance to work under one of your grandfathers. If you are anything like him I know great things will come form your family.

She winks at Furby as she walks off down the street happily and after hearing his speech suddenly has an urge to find a pet store to get a furry pet.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations furby

I am sure you will serve chicago well and make us all proud.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Furby. I am both excited and proud to be serving under you. I'm sure you will do great things in Chicago.

Also, I'm glad I hadn't unpacked yet from the last move...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Furby, I'd come closer but this is a new suit and I'm afraid of getting fur on it...

Bringing Myrddin only further proves that you are on a path for great success.

Report Post Tip

Cassiopeia emerges from the crowd, a smile on her face, her arms outstretched as she pulls Furby into a hug.

I'm so very proud of you Furby. I already know you'll be a fantastic leader, it's in your blood. Congratulations on a job well done!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A furry surprise
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL