Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 15:09:35
Page:  1 
Any Warzone/BR players? Started by: IL_Duce on Apr 01, '22 16:13
Any battle royal players looking for squad mates? I’m mediocre at best but have my moments and would like some like minded players who are more interested in having fun than my normal gaggle
Report Post Tip

I'm always down for a game, I've not played in a couple of months so will be rusty asf, but i'm always up for a laugh and will just take the piss everytime you die (and I die FYI)

Daxibo#3878565

Feel free to add (drop me a message on here if you want a game though as I'm rarely online without someone messaging)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have sticked to the Apex Legends, tried cod warzone too but the number of campers made me lose my appetite.

Apex graphics appeal more to me too, for example characters are bigger, the maps are colorful and have great variety.

Also it is harder imo, its is challenging enough.

Also free to play and not pay to win

Report Post Tip

I agree Apex is the better game by far, My only issue is I never had any one to play and am not the biggest on random queue because I feel like I always get abandoned so I've just never  explored it the way I wanted to. And I'll send that invite It'll come from All_6s_and_7s

Report Post Tip

I swear I'm too old for BR these days. My reactions aren't what they once were but I still enjoy playing them. I just know I'm getting dunked on by some kids whenever I play though. 

Report Post Tip
Ya but warzone 2 is coming out soon so it's pointless playing the original and there's so many bugs and problems with the game it's unreal...Still fun once in a while though.
Report Post Tip
I play call of duty mobile?
Report Post Tip

I try to play WarZone but i suck at it. So i stick to Cold War! I am a little bit better on that game, not much. lmao. If anyone wants to play hit me up sometime. I am not on often, but can try to make some time.

Report Post Tip
I'm with Vidal, i play it also, but I am not very good at all lol. I enjoy playing but I'm no good. I also play Halo but I'm just casual.
Report Post Tip
Im playing warzone as a bot with my 0.7kd rate lol
Still missing Verdansk and now that they pulled out rebirth island its not getting better.
Only playing plunder or clash at this point just to get the weapons up.
Report Post Tip

Apex guy here (More so before this run sapped my time). I find Apex to be a good balance. I did play COD but the gamesize was enormous. Not sure if they ever resolved that 

Report Post Tip
No

Never heard of it

Havrnt time for it

Hope those playing having a great time though
Report Post Tip

Used to play the arma2 dayz battle royale mod during the brief period that was a thing many years ago. Also tried PUBG/Apex but it wasn't the same :-(.

I found Apex the most fun in recent times, the problem is just that it makes my PC reach nuclear-fission tier temperatures.

Report Post Tip

Voids PC can't handle him getting SMOKED all the time. Because he's terrible. Yes I said it. 

Report Post Tip

HOBBS YOU FIEND. Though I admit I'm absolute dogshit at the game I'm sure I'd smoke you anytime.

THIS SHALL NOT BE A REPEAT OF OUR BOXING FEUD HOBBS MARK MY WORDS.

Report Post Tip

I used to play quite a bit, like the first 6 months after it came out. But once they integrated black ops into it I feel like it became wildly unbalanced and a lot less fun. Caldera is nowhere close to what Verdansk was and it was a huge mistake imo. But I'll be back for WZ 2 for sure.

Report Post Tip
I wasn’t Around when it first came out, only really know the black ops version.

But I agree with geralt, Verdansk shits on the new version.

I feel like I’m waiting to play again! Just can’t be arsed levelling up new guns.

Will be up for it again one day

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip

dmitry they allegedly just buffed a bunch of MW guns, might be worth a look?

Report Post Tip
Considering I’m 7 pints into an evening, I might fire it up and download the new version to get involved

Thanks geralt let me know if you fancy a few games soon
Report Post Tip

Lately, my girlfriend and I have been playing Fall Guys. It just came out on Xbox. It's a battle royale style guy, but the scenery and characters give it a different feeling then first person shooter style BRs. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Any Warzone/BR players?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL