Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:44
Page:  1 
Assailants Aim High Started by: Stallion on Aug 22, '11 00:13

War. It was everywhere. Her closest friends dying in her arms. People she had worked with since she first arrived to these shores dying all around her. She knew her time was coming up. She didn’t have long considering the type of people that were after her. She managed to kill a few of them. Each time one of her bullets pierced the skull of her enemies she couldn’t help but grin. Even though she was prolonging her death at least she was going out with guns blazing. Right at the height of the war was when she got the call. She had owed them a favor. One horrible drunken night, her waking up the next day with the blood of a well known crew leader's bodyguard on her hands. She had confided in her friend, someone she thought she could trust. But instead, he betrayed her. It seemed it was a common issue going around lately, friends betraying each other.

He was part of the Unidentified Assailants, and using the information they had on her they made her promise to owe one favor to them. In return, they wouldn't say anything about her killing the bodyguard. What did it matter now though? She was going to die soon anyway. But then she always was one to stick to a promise and they kept their word and hadn’t told a soul. When they told her who she had to kill in the middle of all this war she chuckled. At least she was getting a chance to kill someone she didn’t like and anyway everyone would just think it was a normal war kill.

Running up the street, her rifle around her back with two bodyguards following, she ducks into an alley. She could hear all the shots echoing around New York City. There hadn’t been a war like this since the previous owners of New York got wiped clean. Finally reaching the foot of the ladder she nods to both bodyguards to stay and starts to climb. She had to be quick before the hunters finally found her, she would be damned if this would be her last kill. Getting to the top of the building she runs over to the edge and brings her rifle to bare. The M1903 Springfield, by far her favourite rifle in her entire collection, the perfect gun for this job. Making sure it was loaded she rests the butt against her shoulder and takes aim. He should be coming out of the building any moment now.

Stallion cringed at the thumping from next door. Dynamo was getting the beating of his life. You could still hear Cadoras and Donnie yelling at him after each blow landed. If Dynamo wanted it to stop he better start talking. Stallion looked up at Alf-the-mouth, “You ready? Because I doubt they will break him so it will be up to you.” Alf grins, “Trust me boss, I have a talent for this.” A loud crunch is heard followed by a scream. Stallion shakes his head. “They are not going to get anything out of him like that.” Alf shrugs. Suddenly the door is pushed open and Cadoras barges through with Donnie right behind him. Donnie moves to the other side of the room and grabs a towel wiping his bloody fists. “Any luck?” asks Stallion. “He is a stubborn fucker,” growls Cadoras. “Mind if Alf and I have a crack at him?” Cadoras laughs “You think you could do a better job than us? Well by all means man but I doubt you can get anything more out of him.”

Signaling to Alf to head into the room, Stallion follows, closing the door behind him and looks upon Dynamo. Dynamo's head was a complete mess, blood all over and a slight whistling sound coming from him in his attempt to breathe through all that blood. His arm was twisted in a horrible angle and left knee cap looked like a rabid dog went at it. Letting Alf go behind Dynamo, Stallion grabs a chair and sits opposite. Looking at Dynamo, Stallion flicks his fingers to get his attention. Dynamo’s head slowly lifts up and his eyes catch Stallion's.
“What do you want?” he manages to splutter out. Alf lifts his hand and grabs Dynamo’s neck, finding an exact point and slowly squeezing. Dynamos entire body goes stiff. “Hurts, don’t it?” asks Stallion, “keep it up and you will feel a lot more pain.” Alf lets go. “Now all I want to know is why you joined Deadlysin's family. Answer me that and all your pain and suffering will end.” Dynamo spits out blood on the floor then gazes back at Stallion. “Like I told Cadoras, Deadly was my friend and I just wanted to help him out.”

Stallion rubs his chin in thought. “Then why do we have information saying you were ordered to join Deadlysin. That your purpose was to help drag out the war.” A brief moment of shock appears in Dynamos eyes before it disappears. “How...?” Stallion chuckles, “We have people everywhere. Your little organization will come to an end shortly. They will suffer for all the deaths they have caused. But what you can do is help us reach this goal quicker. Leave this life doing one good thing.” Dynamo bows his head, “They will kill my family. They said they would kill my parents, my wife and my kids; all of them if I ever revealed anything.”

“You can trust me,” says Stallion. “You don’t get it do you?” replies Dynamo, “They really do have people everywhere, all of you idiots have been underestimating them but they have people and when they finally strike out hundreds of people will die. For all I know you are with them or your little thug here and you are testing me. Well I am not saying shit and I will suffer all the pain in the world to make sure my family stays safe.” Stallion frowns, and then gestures to Alf to leave. Once Alf is out of the room, Stallion leans down and whispers into Dynamo's ear. “They are not the only ones who can kill your family.” Dynamo looks up at Stallion with horror in his eyes. Stallion grins before leaving the room.

Outside everyone has gone still. Stallion looks around to see Godfather Premeir standing at the entrance. Stallion quickly moves aside from the door and stands at attention next to everyone else. Premeir slowly makes his way to the room where Dynamo is and goes inside closing the door behind him. Shadow waits out front, watching everyone else while his master goes to work. For several minutes nothing happens. Complete silence. Finally Premeir walks back out, from behind him Stallion can see Dynamo with his head bowed down and tears flowing all over his bloody face. Premeir looks at Donnie and says, “End this scum’s life.” Saluting, Donnie runs over to Dynamo, pulls out his gun and before Dynamo realizes what is happening, Donnie’s gun goes off, the bullet shattering through Dynamos head exploding from the other side followed by a spray of blood and bone. Premeir turns his attention towards everyone else, “A war has erupted today, New Orleans killed Deadlysin even though it was promised he would be safe and the Godfather of Saint Louis was gunned down in his office. Chicago is going to war and we shall join them to destroy New Orleans. From now until the war has ended this search for the Unidentified Assailants is on hold. We have other matters now to handle. Go gather your hitters and prepare for war.”

Donnie’s hand was trembling as he put the phone down. He had guys trying to infiltrate the Assailants but none of them had been successful until now. He finally had someone in there, feeding him information and just now he received the biggest news ever. Everything about what the Assailants and the plumbers were planning, names of some of their tops guys including the betrayers in New York. When he gets his hands on them he will make them suffer for their betrayal. He was still in shock at hearing who the traitors in New York were. Even names of people in other cities shocked him. One name from Las Vegas was recently killed so it seems other Crew leaders were catching on. Donnie had to report this to Cadoras, hell he had to see Premeir. Standing up, he grabs his coat and wraps it around him. Making sure his gun was loaded he leaves his office and heads for outside. The mere fact the Assailants had people so deep was disturbing. Everyone thought of them as just some angry children trying to have some form of revenge for their parent’s deaths. But this, this was so much more. Opening the main door, Donnie steps outside.

Another reason She liked the The M1903 Springfield was the feeling of raw power you got when it buckled against you after each shot. Today was no different as she pulled the trigger and the butt pushed hard against her. Lowering her gun she looked at the now corpse of DonnieBrasco. People in the street started screaming, members from Donnie's family barging out from the HQ guns drawn. Smiling, She throws the gun around her back again and heads to the ladder. There, her promise was fulfilled, now she can go back to this war. Reaching the ladder, she jumps on and slides down. Reaching the bottom she turns around to see her bodyguards on the floor, looking up she sees His eyes staring straight at her, the barrel of his gun inches from her face. She sighed as the shot echoes in the empty alley. Egwene’s body slumps to the ground. Looking down at her, Roman puts his gun back in its holster and heads back to his car. JesseJames opens the car door for him as Roman gives him a nod. The war was over.

Reverand’s legs were shaking, he hadn’t been this nervous in a long time. All around him were people, their faces covered up by hoods. Finally he had accessed the The Unidentified Assailants. Took him awhile and betraying a friend here and there but he hoped now they would trust him. The main speaker steps on a crate facing the rest of them.
“Brothers!!!! Sisters!!!! Today we have made a giant leap towards our final goal. But there is still so much more to do. You all here will help achieve it. Each of you will be given a task. You will complete your task. Failure to do so will result in dire consequences. Remember we are the Unidentified Assailants. We are more than just the plumbers, we are the force with which they strike with, and within us is the power. The things we can do are unimaginable. Glory to the Assailants!!!!!!” Everyone else cheered back, Reverand looked around. It was like an army, slowly getting bigger. The speaker stepped off the crate and headed towards Reverand. “Follow me brother”. Following the speaker to another room, Reverand keeps his head down, his nerves starting to hit their peak. Entering a separate room the speaker takes a seat and directs Reverand to stand in front of him.
“You have done us proud Reverand. We were not sure at first but now after you have passed our several tests we can be. So now we have an important task for you. It must be completed for your main goal to be achieved. You will be risking your life, are you prepared to do that?”
Reverand looks up, still unable to see the speakers face. “I pledge my life to the Unidentified Assailants.”
“Good, now you are ready for your mission. We want you to kill Godfather Premeir.”

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry to have to go OOC, but this is already like the third story like this that is published and I'm always trying to see if I can say something about it and I just can't think of the right way to RP into it.

All I wanna say is that I think it's very well written and it is a lot of fun to read a fictional interpretation based on some true events. The way you portray Egwene in her last moments was really well executed and if I would have loved seeing a death of my previous characters portrayed in a way like this.

I hope people realize this was all just for entertainment purposes.

Report Post Tip

Since my mother's death, I have been looking for any information that might explain some of her final actions and the reasons behind them.  Most of what I have learned thus far has come in the form of whispers from her former associates.  I have to say I am grateful to hear of her death from the perspective of her enemies, and my current family.  I imagine she would be proud to have her story told in such candid detail. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Assailants Aim High
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL