Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:59:21
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
CREDIT SALE - Back To School Credit Sale! Started by: Squishy on Aug 22, '11 03:05

I feel left out watching all the commercials on TV. Back to school sale on laptops. Back to school sale on pencils. Back to school sale on back packs. I feel so left out, fuckit ... Back to school sale on credits!

For the next 24 hours we will be doing a hefty bump in credit bonuses. Enjoy the following boosts until August 23rd, 04:00.

Donation Amount Additional Bonus
$1.00 to $9.99 0%
$10.00 to $24.99 20% (Old 10%)
$25.00 to $49.99 25% (Old 15%)
$50.00 to $99.99 30% (Old 20%)
$100.00 to $249.99 35% (Old 25%)
$250.00 to $499.99 45% (Old 30%)
$500.00+ 55% (Old 35%)

Oh and did I mention that everyone gets mapping, as well as a tyler for every dollar when you purchase during this sale. The tylers will be split over two days this weekend coming up so that most people can take advantage of it.

Anyone who has purchased in the last 48 hours, please contact me so you can be grandfathered in.

Report Post Tip

Just to let everyone know, the mapping url is http://mafiareturns.com/war/mapping.php

Since there was a tyler spawn during the beginning of the sale, and there will most likely be another natural one before the big spawn happens, we have disabled the removal of mapping when Tyler himself dies temporarily, so, feel free to use your mapping for the natural spawn that will happen before the big one this weekend.

Report Post Tip

where can I find information what the tarnations "Mapping" is?

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/134040

to find out what mapping is.

Report Post Tip

Any idea on how massive the spawn shall be? :o

Report Post Tip

A little over 2000 :) Should keep us busy for a while!

Report Post Tip

I've decided to spread out the tylers so that its a little easier on everyone schedule. I will keep respawning tyler over and over until we hit our 2000+ mark. (There may be a sliiiight delay if the last tyler dies during an odd hour that I am unable to respawn them immediately)

Report Post Tip

135 Down.

Report Post Tip

Kickass.

Report Post Tip

135 Down.
500 Down.

Report Post Tip

I wonder how many days it will take to get 2000+ down

Report Post Tip

Shorter than we thing i am sure :)

Report Post Tip

135 Down.
500 Down.
500 Down.

Report Post Tip

How many more left?

Report Post Tip

I would definitely wait on Izzy on this one for accuracy but I have a counter that shows about 1123 dead durdens (not counting those alive). From the time of his post and the time of the current durden spawn, I believe he's posting at the time of the spawn. For example, at 14:26, he posted another 500 down meaning he just spawned a 500 count durden family (just a guess from looking at the obits). Again, this is a stretch but if I'm right we have quite a bit to go if we're expecting 2000+.

Report Post Tip

Just over 100 left as far as what I can work out from what Izzy is saying. Therefore... tomorrow that'll be up from what I see at the moment.. then its BG mop up time!

Report Post Tip

The "XXX down" counter is how many have been spawned as of that moment, not how many killed.

So when I do another "500" down, that just means another 500 have been created that minute.

Report Post Tip

That's what I meant Izzy. Sorry for not making that clear. I'm only keeping track of dead durdens to keep a general idea.

Have an updated count?

Report Post Tip

Scratch that. You're probably waiting until the next spawn to post.

Report Post Tip

I meant 1000 left by the way.. damn my zero key!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: CREDIT SALE - Back To School Credit Sale!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL