Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:51
Page:  1 
Recruitment Auction to CB Incorporated Started by: Roman on Aug 22, '11 03:33

Roman had spent a lot of time recently with his squeeze, Ramona (sorry Chuckle), formulating what would amount to a new public recruitment effort into his direct family.

Roman sent out some of his bodyguards to post around the cities the following message:

If you believe you have what it takes to work with the longest living Godfather roaming the Streets, you can achieve your dreams.  To fill the empty spots in CB Incorporated under Godfather Roman there will be a silent auction held.

If you are interested please send in what you believe you can earn/tribute to me monthly.  The top earning bids will gain you entrance into the prestigious family that has produced some of the finest mafioso in that have ever walked our streets.  Do you have what it takes to be the next big star?

I will not accept anyone who is currently in a family outside of Chicago OR anyone who occupies a RHM/LHM position within my city.  I WILL accept homeless thugs or anyone from current Chicago families that think they can be an asset to my upper echelon members.

By bidding on a spot in my family, you are agreeing to several stipulations:
-  You will adhere to all of the rules that govern Chicago
-  You will be able to attain the rank of Boss in minimum time
-  You will perform any tasks that I ask of you for the betterment of Chicago
-  You will meet your monthly bid or risk the consequences

Please turn in a mobmail to Roman by 8/25 @ 18:00 if you are interested in being a part of history.

Report Post Tip

Chuckle watched on with amusement as Roman pined for him and had to settle for his squeeze Ramona instead. "Poor guy" Chuckle mused to himself. He was always musing was Chuckle, it was part of what made him universally adored.

"Excuse me Sir, I've got a message here to hand out" A disgracefully ugly man announced, interrupting Chuckle's infamous aforementioned musing. Recognising him as CorneliusWilson only angered Chuckle further.

"Pipe down. Less talk and more getting about your business, dog." Chuckle was such a cunning wordsmith. CorneliusWilson's deformed features crumpled up further in self loathing. He resembled SexyBeast. Chuckle took pity on him, nobody should have to look like that idiot.

"Here, let me see then" Chuckle said with a sigh. "Oh, Roman's looking for the next big star eh. Guess that won't be you then, right fatty?" Wilson looked crestfallen, so Chuckle kicked him in the nuts and walked off. Wilson's sobs followed him, echoing down the street. Chuckle whistled a jaunty tune in time with them. He was having a wonderful day.

Report Post Tip

You can have Oderus, Boss. No charge.

Report Post Tip

*Bearderus

Report Post Tip

Folks, there is still time. The deadline may be less than 24 hours away, but this is the chance of a lifetime.

Apply now!

Report Post Tip

So did anyone join?

Report Post Tip

All I have are Chuckle's two front teeth.  I hear the toothfairy is paying top dollar for them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recruitment Auction to CB Incorporated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL