Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:58:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Being Friendly: Why Not? Started by: John_Fareham on Apr 08, '22 13:16
Kuku a liar? I would go no further to say that Kuku is more like an action news reporter with a devil may care attitude. Who simply rearranges things to make the story more appealing. Does Kuku rub some people the wrong way? Absolutely. But you do have to admit, whether you want to or not. Kuku lives rent free in some of your heads when it comes to this thing of ours.

Don’t feel too left out, there are some people that live rent free in Kuku’s head too.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dandelion strings along upon hearing a ropic. He stops tosses a coin, before tosssing a beer can.

Being friends is grat and all. But thats not how it works. We are have opinions on how to work things. That alone vause issues. Some rooted deep. Thats why people hand with certain people. Its the worlds. I fell Im a nice guy, but then people can be rude. Thats when thibgs change. We have an image ro uohold. If it is inquestions, then iussues arises. Friends and enemies are almost like nature. Look at animals. 

Though on a side note, we can be decent, Theres nothing wrong with that.

Report Post Tip

I tried to be friendly once, in fact it was more than once, it was twice. There was a man sitting on a table on a hot summer's day, probably laying out in a futile attempt to get something of a tan going on, but it was quite the weird spot to attempt such a thing if I do say so myself and if the people staring were any indication, they almost all agreed with me in unison. Now I'm not one to typically gawk, seeing as how I am an anthropomorphized Peach which gained sentience through no fault of their own to the point that they grew to nearly six feet tall which is a pretty good size by today's standards-- anyways, I've gotten a bit off topic, but as I was saying, I'm typically not one to gawk but this was a bit different.

Before they could continue their story, a rumbling packed their stomach so hard that it felt almost as if they had been punched in the gut, a bit of sugary spit flying from out of their mouth and onto the floor. What kind of trick by God was this? To give them the gift of life and take it away in only a moment's notice... but wait, they didn't die, it passed by quickly instead. That was odd.

Back to my story, I am not one to gawk but this one was different, because I knew this man from years past, he used to go into the corner store where I first formed my thoughts in the giant pit of peaches by the back. He was a nice enough sort, and not the kind that would be taking to sitting on tables like this.

Another punch to the gut, and more spit. What was the awful feeling? Their speech began to slur a bit before they could get back to talking, but at this point their brain was all jumbled up and the pain was growing ever worse by the minute. What WAS this?

This man, he... well... in so many words, OH MY.

It was about to all come rushing out, but not in front of so many people. Just in the nick of time, they were able to identify what was wrong and made a bee line to the nearest bathroom. Woosh, that was close... the story would have to be finished another day, but it was a very good tale that taught a lot about friendship and would be told in full soon enough.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels better.

The city life was sure different from the farm, he thought. Just to be on the safe side Chickenboi dusted his feathers with abundance of cayenne pepper and slathered his fire-red comb with hot sauce.

"That ought to do the trick",  he looked into the mirror at his dapper hair-do before turning on his stubby drumsticks and marched outside to see what the fuss was about. He stood for a minute, listening to others speak while scratching his feet at the pebbles and grit on the street.

Chiming in to no one in particular, "You know what would be friendly"? he crowed. "It would be super friendly if people would eat more bigs, like cows and pigs, and left us chickens to live another day to see what exactly is across the road. Those cows especially...with their nasty gas emission..they will be the ruin of this planet, you wait and see". 

A glob of hotsauce melted in the sun and landed on his newly ironed shirt. He turned and marched hastily back to his home to change. Being this spicy was not going to be easy. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Being Friendly: Why Not?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL