Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:50:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Mad Hatter Started by: LadyHustle on Apr 10, '22 19:28

Alina stood by and watched the ever so slightly conceited BBB prance in the mirror pulling the hat in different positions on his head. Sometimes she thinks the only thing that men get swole at MikeTyson muscle training where their heads.

See what I told you?  Yes, it indeed looks fantastic on you.  You look like a very distinguish gentlemen.  You will surely appreciate its lightweight once you get out in that sun.   Plus it’s very casual looking, not as intimidating as your wool Fedora.

BBB decided to purchase the hat, Alina had Jeffrey the head hatter box the hat up for him.

You know what BBB you need to stop by my Dress to Impress complex in Chicago and let me hook you up with a fine suit to go with that hat.  Also you can shop for some jewelry, cologne and all sorts of nice things.

Report Post Tip

BBB took the hat box a put it under his arm. 

"Thank you Alina, it has been a pleasant learning experience. I appreciate your help and yes I will call by at some stage. I always need smart clothes".

He shook Alina by the hand. He assumed Chicago people didnt chest bump. He walked out of the shop very proud of his work. He a most excellent gentlemen indeed. 

Report Post Tip

Alina really didn’t want to say anything to make BBB head swole any larger than it already was, but she had to admit he sure looked fine in that Fedora. She would love for him to stop by Dress to Impress she could really deck him out.  She could definitely find a nice pair of jeans to fit those nice a of his.  Oh yes, women do check out men’s asses.

It looks very nice on you BBB. But of course I knew it would.  You sport an amazing Fedora, it compliments your beefy style.  You need to go out and enjoy wearing it. Remember what you wear is how you present yourself to the world, fashion,  me love, is instant language.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Report Post Tip

A door clicks in place as the PaddyWickettSunn sets sail for the shores of this place. He opens the door with his porterside hand, leaned into his swing'swung onn'a fookin' door. Then sauntered'meandering'lyy into the open door of the entranceway. He strutt'z'enn and wonders if he has a master of craft. He begins to shuffle his feet around the salesfloor. Lookin' and judin' every set of pointz'oh'salezz his eyes wandered upon'n'on. He wiggles his cap, portysyde brow raises the highest.

"Hmmph"

He raises both hands, with fingertips clasped. He lets out a gaspp'oh'eez'fookin' sailzz as the sailor'oh'piratezz just carriezzonKya bumm. 

Report Post Tip

Poor Alina just looks confused.  Didn't want to tell the Chap she didn't know what the hell he was saying. She just pulled off what she thinks is his cap and places a fine Fedora on his head.  

There my man FartBarf that's a mightily fine hat and looks wonderful on you. 

Report Post Tip

Joseph Reynolds, Mai attorney and investor phoned to let her know that there were two businesses that will be going on sale in Detroit and Chicago she might find interesting.   In Detroit there was The Mad Hatter, fine hats for men and women and a car dealership. In Chicago there was a nice complex called Dress to Impress.

He told her  both cities were like a ghost towns except for some unwanted  NPCs (non profession characters).  If she wanted to ventures into these businesses he would try to obtain them before they went on the market.  Mai told him she was excited about it to proceed.

When Mai arrived in Detroit indeed it was a ghost town.  But the Mad Hatter was beautiful and she was proud to me the new owner.

Mai met with Doreen Mason the Head milliner and Jeffrey Dupree  the Head  hatter.  She explained to them theirs and the rest of staff's employment and salaries was secure. She told them just to hang in there that things would get better.

Under new Management

Report Post Tip

The renewed hustle and bustle of the Detroit streets has been revived. People were out and about, there was music in the air on a lovely sunny morning. Mai thought how fast the summer was passing.  Although she didn’t miss those hot blistering days she always enjoyed the summer months.

Fall inventory started arriving.  A beautiful selection of Fedoras and designer hats for the women were ready to be put on display.

Mai decided to run an end of summer sale. 

End of Summer Sale

A selection of Mad Hatter hats now 25% off.

Business should be picking up soon.  She had delivered to Amon and Justice, each a stunning Fedora, welcoming them to the city.

Report Post Tip

As Rain and SilentAssassin drove to the city they just laughed about the old days.   Their conversation was so different now. They were almost on the same level.  Well Rain knew she would never be on his level but it was nice having a new playing field.

They drove to the Mad Hatter.  Rain explained that she had just inherited the shop. SA was a little reluctant at first but followed her inside.  She immediately started to show him different Fedoras.  As SA started trying them on he confessed he never thought about wearing a hat but seemed to like the look.  To her surprise he picked one up that fancied him, thought it looked rather nice and indeed it did.   He ended up purchasing two Fedoras and Rain couldn’t have made better choices.

Report Post Tip

SilentAssassin was happy reminiscing about the old times and could not be any more proud of the lady he once took under his wing and trained her to be the best assassin she could be. Now hes in Detroit and has purchased 2 black fedoras: one with a black band and one with a red band, "i never thought id like wearing a hat like this but you got me convinced!" looks in mirror admiring himself . "Alright this is a good spot but something tells me theres another place we are going. lead the way"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Mad Hatter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL