Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 05:24:51
Page:  1 
LIFETIME PERKS: Special Lifetime Perks Sale Started by: Squishy on Apr 14, '22 19:47

To help fund a few fluff purchases for MR, we will be offering a Lifetime Perk Sale from now until Monday, April 17th at 23:59.  These are the perks you can not normally purchase and are only obtainable through special events and promotions.  Be sure to use a promo code to get extra credits out of the deal (or ask me for one if its bee a while since you received one).

The first 10 people that purchase will get an extra special undisclosed gift.

Purchases made the first 24 hours will also get an extra special gift.

These can be sent to another player by mailing me after your purchase and telling me who gets what.  These are not a "regiftable perk", it must be assigned to you or the person you gift it to in the mail immediately after the purchase.  They will receive a personal "JohnDoe has gifted you a lifetime Bodyguard Upkeep Perk which has just been activated".

Purchase $50 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive HQ Attack Proficiency Perk (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $60 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Bodyguard Upkeep Perk (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $70 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Forum VIP Status (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $80 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Timers (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $90 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive BG Cleanup (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $100 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Achievement Reveal/Bookkeeper (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $110 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive DFP Stacking (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $120 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Pick Pocket Perk (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $130  in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Pied Piper (Lifetime)
or
Purchase $140 in credits, and as a gift on top, receive Organized Crime Proficiency Perk (Lifetime)

*Perks will be delivered manually to your account within approximately 2 business days.  If you purchased a matching total within the last 72 hours, please contact me requesting to be grandfathered in and which you would like.

**You can purchase multiple perks in one transaction by adding the total together, then mailing me after your purchase to confirm which ones you purchased.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Woohoo!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

lifetime of the account or lifetime of the character?

Report Post Tip

They’re lifetime for the account!

Ya and I’ll be takeing a life time vip fourm lol
Report Post Tip

@JimBobbit

lifetime of the account or lifetime of the character?

Its bound by your master account, it works for all your future accounts.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I never recieved my perks.  Have they all been sent out yet?  I just wanna make sure I didn't get forgotten or are you guys still working on sending them?

Report Post Tip

Perks were due out approximately 11 hours ago, however we had to switch our priorities to restoring the lost data during out breakage.  That was just wrapped up little bit ago.  I didn't expect a 18 hour work day today to interfere :P  I am going to get a few hours sleep and then try to get the perks banged out as soon as I can.

Report Post Tip
All good squishy no rush. I realize you guys are busy. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't forgotten. Go get some rest!
Ya same altough I think it glitched I received 52 police wack back
Report Post Tip

Sunset -

The first 10 people that purchase will get an extra special undisclosed gift.

Purchases made the first 24 hours will also get an extra special gift.

Report Post Tip
Oh damn I thought it was a glitch
Report Post Tip
Very generous that’s why I always buy quick with you lol
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: LIFETIME PERKS: Special Lifetime Perks Sale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL