Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:21:03
Page:  1 
Official MR Fantasy SOCCER - Week 2 Standings Started by: Roman on Aug 23, '11 23:08

Good evening Roman-ites. The American fantasy soccer bandwagon is leaving the station and in its wake a trail of brutalized European teams. For the second week in a row, the Roman Awesome Killer FC has risen to the top.

Without further ado, the top 3 for Week 2 of Metro Fantasy Soccer:

Roman Awesome Killer FC – 1277 points

Owner – Roman

Manager comments: I am amazing at fantasy soccer. Who knew that Her Majesty’s Empire would have such a terrible time in taking down the Roman Empire. Special shout-out to Grin's Grinchillas down at 24! Keep your chin up, little fella, Romey Rome hasn't forgotten about you!

FrankiesFanDans – 1273 points

Owner – AlabamaWorley

Manager comments: We weren't sure which team he would be representing in the interview as he needs 2 to topple the Roman Empire, so we'll leave this blank.

North London Is Ours – 1228 points

Owner – DanK

Manager comblahblahnotfirstplace

Analysis: Last week people were calling the Roman Awesome Killer FC a flash in the pan, a one-off... Lucky. Wayne Rooney heard those comments and summarily stomped the throats of the doubters. See you for Week 3 of MafiaReturns Fantasy Soccer (maybe).

Report Post Tip

Soccer Rules

USA USA USA

Report Post Tip

*Fantasy football

I sense you're getting too big for your boots here dear Roman. Fear not my anti-Roman-ites, for he shall soon be knocked off his perch. I am fully confident by the time week.3 has finished he will have been dis-placed. Don't get too comfy Roman but enjoy it while it lasts.

Report Post Tip

Ahh what ye olde Roman fails to remember is its a Marathon not a sprint. I must admit he has made an impressive start but list see where you are at the end of the season.

Fantasy Football not soccer.

Report Post Tip

Mrs-D Smiles

Look at the American all happy on his high perch! As Cruel said.. Enjoy it while it lasts mate. We English know our footy and I'm sure we'll knock you down a place or two soon enough. I'd be first if it wasn't for my everlasting faith in Arsenal players.

Mrs-D giggles

Report Post Tip

Didnt take long before team Frankies Fan Dans knocked Old Roman off 1st spot. With international break I get the added bonus of sitting there for a couple of weeks before someone else comes along to knock me off!

...Will Roman recover? Does he have any tricks up his sleeve?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Official MR Fantasy SOCCER - Week 2 Standings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL