Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:25:23
Page:  1 
Having lounge issues Started by: Squishy on Apr 18, '22 20:45

If you are having an issue loading lounge, can you please mention the error you are getting, as well as the browser version and device type, as well as if it works on a different browser, and if it works on incognito mode.

For example:

404 page not found, Chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 on Win11.  Works in incognito, works in FF.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Mobile, it works fine on safari but not on google chrome. I get the below message:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://mafiareturns.com/comm/lounge/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_FAILED

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m getting that same error on google chrome. The little research I did referred me to the site certificate not being correct for some reason. When I uninstalled and reinstalled it would work briefly, but eventually go back to the same error.

Mobile - iOS 15.4.1

Quit breaking shit, old man!!!! 😝

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Safari cannot open the page.

The error was: “WebKit encountered an internal error”.

This is on an iPhone 12 Pro with latest iOS 15.4.1, both regular mode and incog

Currently it does work on Chrome, but it also had an error there at one point. Will post if it happens again.
Report Post Tip
I cannot open lounge on safari, only happens on regular mode, lounge works if I’m using incog mode.

The error is ‘Webkit encountered an internal error’

Iphone 12 with iOS 15.4

Same thing with me. Same iPhone and iOS.

Report Post Tip

Megara, Fishtoes, Puzzled

Can you guys close all browser windows (even on other sites), open up a new window, clear all cache and any cookie that contains *mafiareturns*, then restart your browser and try again and let me know if it works without having to go into incognito?

Report Post Tip
Squishy, still same outcome for me. I cleared all my cookies and closed every tab known to mankind mate.
Report Post Tip

Puzzled and cache too?

Report Post Tip
Squishy, Cookies, cache files and images, sites and all data and something else. Basically just cleared everything in my chrome app.
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Having lounge issues
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL