Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 23:38:45
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Izzy Celebration Event Started by: Bellicose on Apr 22, '22 21:18

I propose each year we have for 24 hours an Izzy Celebration Event. We can abbreviate the day as ICE for short. 

Reasoning: I believe Izzy is a pretty solid creator of the game. As I know many of us know, leading companies or supervising people can be quite difficult and often discouraging. I hold in my heart the desire to celebrate people while they are with us and if it was not for Izzy, there would be no US. 

I don't believe Izzy will want this as he is a pretty humble individual from my experience. I also don't think that matters because I believe he would still feel honored and any bit of money we can throw on the week leading up to Ice day and Ice day itself for credits and memorabilia could be pretty awesome for him. 

Ideas: I believe if you like this you should suggest some ideas as well. Below, are some of my own ideas. 

- A special and unique credit code that lasts for one year applied to anyone who honors Izzy in the ICE Forum (to be created) by wishing him a very special ICE Day. 

- A unique war like event, similar to Halloween/valentines days where the entire game is put into two teams ranked by activity. The winning team receives a prize for defeating the other team. Each time a character dies in the event it will read, "You were ICE'd" to emphasize the beauty of the day and clarify you were "killed in the event" 

- A random Durden family where the Durden's emerge as former Godfathers of the game and Tyler is Izzy, but like fake Izzy. 

- MR memorabilia becomes purchasable for one full week leading up to the ICE at the MR Store (to be created) 

Several members of the game may be open to receiving unique prizes given by Izzy himself. (Best Suit, Best name, Favorite Post'er, Favorite characters, etc.) 

A potential honoring would look like the following: 

Dear Izzy, I wish to publicly thank you for this game. I have met some very good friends who I have shared great moments with. Although I am not great at the game itself, I sincerely appreciate that you have made a space for people that are strangely into the mafia like I am to gather and be friends. Although I do hate wars and get strangely anxious when they occur to the point that I perform poorly I am thankful for the many emotions I have experienced through this adventure. So, happy ICE Day and thank you for being a wonderful game maker. To IZZY!  

Report Post Tip

Question - who would be in charge of preparing and running this event because uh... 

How very American to make the person we're celebrating do all the heavy lifting. 

Report Post Tip

So, its just an idea that I feel would be best if the community at large had input and not just my own voice. Depending on what others share it would range on what would go down. Credit codes or memorabilia for MR would benefit IZZY in a personal way and we can chalk that up as a birthday gift or Ice gift. 

The events listed above are by no means intended to be considered heavy lifting and if that would be the case I think it would be best that we scrap this idea as it would be focused on celebrating the person not prioritizing the event. Similar to how we once celebrated Godfathers publicly in the street. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Izzy Celebration Event
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL