Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:50:36
Page:  1 
Question Started by: Surf on Apr 28, '22 15:48

Looking at the takedown of well over half the community (legitimately active players so to speak) Hearing constant gun shots is the norm for me in this world we live in. It seems the killing has come to a halt, but them shots still ringing in my head. How many more people need to be killed before this is over? Definitely a sarcastic question as personally I would say everyone that poses a threat.

I come to the community and ask one simple question, who side are you on?

We’re all the same in any perspective you try to paint. Our deceased leadership was going to die eventually. Everyone knew that it was coming, but maybe it happened quicker than expected. Maybe they didn’t care anymore, I mean a lot of them were well over 200+ days and with time things start to become dull. To the attackers, regardless the reasoning behind such decision this was strategically planned. Maybe the game needs another reset until their calling comes as well.

The thing we must know is that the majority people who come to these streets and complain are the same ones who couldn’t do shit to protect the city they reside(d) in. In order to make change you have to be different and that will always be working with your city. Change don’t occur from people laying in coffins (ia), but rather those engaged into what this place can really be.

Rest well to the fallen and god speed to the ones who will be running this world soon.

Report Post Tip

It's a reasonable question. These kind of country wide conflicts often bring even the laziest of mobsters out of hiding.

Every man dies eventually, such is life. I think anyone and everyone should be considered a threat in a conflict of this size. A gangster that's well aged nearly into retirement could take a pop shot at their crew leader to help protect them. It's hard to decide who's okay and who's not. Who to trust and who to not.

As an attacker in this conflict, I'll say: I didn't want to wait around to be killed for reporting my gun and buying my own bodyguards. Poor Minotaur & Professor were murdered for very little but both had reported well over a thousand notches on their guns. No surprise that they were gunned down.

I agree with your last statement too. Most people who complain about things will do just that: Complain. Sometimes you have to do the el classico "Rank up and do something about it". I recall the late CLO had a tattoo that said something similar to that in fancier words.

Sometimes people must risk their life in order to create change. People may have to hurt people they consider friends too sometimes. I am in that boat with some very good friends on the other team. 

I appreciate the question and I think you may get some good responses from other people on either side of this country wide war.

Report Post Tip

"A fantastic question presented here by a young mafioso who apparently goes by the name of SURF! Wouldnt you say so Bobby?" Tony turns to look at Bobby. "I would yes and I think the real meat of the question from what I am seeing is, who is in the right here?" 

The music begins playing. 

"OH GAWD! HERE HE COMES! ITS THE HULKSTER MAKING HIS WAY DOWN THE STREETS AGAIN!" Cries Tony

The Hulkster begins flexing as he approaches SURF and briefly stops only to point at him. Then, out of a moment of sheer madness rips his shirt into two. He grabs a carton of milk and begins chugging it. He begins parading around the street waving his finger in the air. All the while the music seems to be amplifying his emotion. Finally he halts and addresses Surf

WELL YOU KNOW SOMETHING SURFnTURF?! WE have all been seeing this madness of a war last for a couple of days now. Some of our friends have been hurt and our pride has been hurt. We cant just let this slide we have to take a stand dude! We have to fight for what is right amigo and fight for our life! 

Hulk flexes for a second then looks up at Surf

All the little hulksters out there have the courage inside of them to fight for whats right! To fight for their life dude! Now if you are asking the hulkster which side he is on then he has to share with you he is a real American and he fights for his friend's brother! Now dude, if you dont have the courage to take a stand I would press on you to take your vitamins and say your prayers because the fallout of this could be a lot worse brother if we dont do something now! 

Hulkster than grabbed Surf pulled him in for a hug and raised his hand. The goombahs gathered cheered. Then Hogan took off into the flames of the night. To find more Hulk a maniacs! 

"Well Bobby, I am not entirely sure he answered the question. Infact, I have more questions now than ever before. But man was he passionate about his response!" Bobby nodded,  "Yeah Tony, i think what i took away from all of that was Hulk Hogan has friends and he is loyal to those friends. But who are the hulksters friends?" I guess we will have to wait and see! 

Tony and Bobby follow the Hulkster who was parading down the street all the while talking to each other about the meaning of choosing a side in a war and the impact that can have on years to come. 

Report Post Tip

What a weird thread.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL