Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 23:48:31
Page:  1 
Container Crew Applicants Started by: Squishy on Apr 30, '22 05:17

Tomorrow I will be launching container crews over the next few days.

Container crews will be set up to provide housing for members with a strong encouragement that existing crews place a member in a/some/all container crews so that they can work with, educate, and then transition members into their own family.

Container crews will stay bold until the following conditions are met:

• We have 24/7 job coverage 98%, across the board for 2 consecutive weeks.
  • We have no more than 1 no-contact per crew, per day, for 2 consecutive weeks.
  • I will be selecting members to run the container crews shortly.  Before we fade out container crews, they will be given the option to seek auth, go back into another family, or suicide at the end.
  • If they are granted auth, upon dropping their crew, I will purchase their HQ and forts, provided there were no problems.
  • If they go back into another family, I will financially compensate them, provided there were no problems.
  • If they choose to suicide, I will heavily compensate them, provided there were no problems.

Container crew requirements (All conditions must be met by the CL, RHM and LHM):

• Have not been upper structure for the past 120 days. 
  • Have played daily for the last 6+ months.
  • Name 3 new players you have mentored that became regulars.
  • At least one of you in the upper structure has been a CL or a hand before.
  • Daily use of lounge is a big plus.
  • Your current rank and age does not matter.
  • If you have been admin wacked in the past, please explain why.
  • If you played a role in any wars in 2022, please disclose how.

Please have all 3, the applying CL/RHM/LHM answer the above in a back alley thread, with a quick tidbit on your average schedule based on game time, your hands schedule, and if you have ever been a CL or a hand before and under what name.  Wrap it up with a quick and dirty "I want to do this because..." then mail Squishy with the subject of "Container Crew App", 

Thank you all for your patience, we hope to be back up and running with homes for everyone shortly.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Will container crews impact rebuild mode/district cities being crewed? If so, why set them up? Let's let Rebuild mode run its course. Let's let the NPC crews set up. Let's let these people deal with the consequences of their actions.

Let's let these people deal with the consequences of their actions

amen. A fucking men

Report Post Tip
Consequences what consequences if they finish the war their be the only ones with power akin to no one. Being able to Apose them because the lvl and defense and gun diffrence
Report Post Tip
sunrise, the next level of rebuild mode is everyone can shoot without auth. Which means everyone can sit there for whilever long rebuild mode lasts shooting for the 1%s.

After that, hq destructions and npc crews cause a metric fuck ton of problems. They've decimated the game, rebuild mode is part of the game. Much like mother nature, let's let the game sort itself out.
Report Post Tip
Ok but I’ll still gonna try to set up second I’m able lol
Report Post Tip

I don't much care for the idea of container crews. I do not see many wanting to be on a container crew nor joining the handful who brought this shitshow to our shores. Let it finish out. 

News & Announcements
Replying to: Container Crew Applicants
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL