Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 04:14:40
Page:  1 
Site Wide Trivia Contest - Now until Monday Started by: Grace on Apr 30, '22 16:01

Ladies and Gents - I had planned this weekend to be a GLORIOUS trivia contest between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, with banter and friendships forming and also the battle to find out who is the smartest. But clearly those plans have been destroyed. 

So now given the amount of bored un-housed people who are hesitant to do much, I offer you the chance to win the prizes. 

As of 10ish minutes ago I took the Trivia scores of the top 203 trivia players, most with a score of 1. 

So for the next 48ish hours you shall battle it out in #Trivia on lounge, rather than in game. Some point Monday when I remember, I will refresh the glorious page of wonderment: https://trivia.mafiareturns.com/ and see who has taken over the top spots. 

There will be prizes. CAs for the top five people, other various perks as well because I have too many and will never use them and any time I plan something we all die so... 

Please note: the scores are based on improvement. I have the current rankings in a spreadsheet, will put the rankings in another when finished and figure out who had the most wins in the timeframe, so no, Jen the Trivia god will not win by default. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Yay, well done.
Report Post Tip

Right the contest is now over - the end results are in:   https://gyazo.com/d36fcbf1a783e284518183ac632d5309

Prize Break down that I will get to sending at some point today - 

First Place: Adan_Barrera 478 Pts
Corrupt Agent (30 Days) 3
Forum VIP Status (30 Days) 2
Hustle Hangover Cure Token 1
DFP Stacking (60 Days) 1
Organized Crime Proficiency Perk (30 Days) 1
Pick Pocket Perk (30 Days) 1

Second Place: Cheetara 167 Pts
Corrupt Agent (30 Days) 2
Forum VIP Status (30 Days) 2
DFP Stacking (60 Days) 1
Organized Crime Proficiency Perk (30 Days) 1

Third Place: Crowley 159 Pts
Corrupt Agent (30 Days) 1
Forum VIP Status (30 Days) 1
DFP Stacking (60 Days) 1

Fourth Place: Hobbs 110 Pts

Fifth Place: Disco 102 Pts

Thank you everyone who took part, maybe next time I do this I'll actually participate more instead of just knowing eventually I'll have to give up my goodies *Sobs* 

Report Post Tip

I am aware that at the top of the post I said "Send today" and then at the bottom "next few days". We're going to stick with the next few days. 

With the death of the first place winner, I will give his next of kin time to reach out to me to claim their prize. Feel free to not reach out, as counting these up... ooof. 

Report Post Tip

Update: Due to a generous donation the prizes have been increased to include more CAs for the winners. Which means I have to re-look at it and sort it out. 

Also due to 2 people claiming to be a winner, I have to find a time to send the prizes to the admins to dish to the proper next of kin because people are awful. 

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to sending things. Maybe. You'll get it eventually. 

Report Post Tip

Update - All prizes have been given out (I think). 

Thanks for uh, not screaming at me too much for being lazy. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Site Wide Trivia Contest - Now until Monday
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL