Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 06:41:22
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Well thought out? Started by: Alfredo_Scarlotti on Apr 30, '22 21:58
I was just wondering what exactly is considered a “well thought out post” that meets the needs of the Daily Hustle? That term sounds a little subjective to me. Who decides if something is well thought out? How does that mysterious judge know exactly how much time I have spent thinking about this post? Maybe I’ve been thinking about it a lot longer than he thinks! If so, which of us needs to think again? I wish I knew…
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I consider this post to be well thought you. I believe you have placed an ample amount of brain power into this subject.
Where as I, have given it no thought whatsoever and I’m making this nonsense up as I go.
Quite clearly I don’t deserve for the task to be marked as completed when I get back to the hustle page but I’d be quite disappointed if it’s not, given the length of my ramble.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Is well thought out to do with content or length? Its another one of the mysteries of this game, of which there are many. I always get this hustle and feel its a bit useless, I'd rather it forced me to go RP in the streets as that's what this game is about at the end of the day. 

Report Post Tip

It's actually only based on number of words/lenght I think. It used to be a few words, now it's probably around a line (at least as reading from pc). Then yeah you can write pretty much any spam and non sense thing that's on your mind, I don't think they're checking out that, it would be pretty hard to do. People in tv talk shows and politicians say a lot of non sense continuosly, why shouldn't it count as good for us aswell?

Report Post Tip
Yeah it’s kinda crazy. I guess it gets you to interact in some small way, but I imagine it really just gets the forums filled with spam. I agree that some nice RP actions instead would be a bit more fun. Still, it’s a fun game!
Report Post Tip
Just be glad it's an Outside post instead of a Streets post. Some of us are not into RP. I would never string together HPs if I were forced to post in the streets.
Report Post Tip

Well thought out.. Makes me scroll thru numerous topics and posts and decide if I want to comment or leave a response of a well thought out post regarding said forum post.  It's a game.   Putting too much thought into a post that may or may not be read by anyone at all kinda makes my brain hurt.  I put a ton of thought into this, though :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It means that you need to think about what you’re saying. Which is really hard for me. I tend to ramble. But - that seems to get the job done too.

Report Post Tip

Unless there's some natural language processor or the likes when determining if a post is well thought out, I think it's merely based on the length or character count of your post. The more you need to write, the more thoughts are required so I guess it makes sense at least to me.

Report Post Tip

I came to this post to see what is considered a well thought out post. To see what other people have posted. Based on what I have seen. This should hopefully been a long enough paragraph. So hopefully when I go and look back at the page now, it will be complete. If not I'll feel cheated because it's taken me about 5-10 mons of reading this thread and thinking of some gibberish to say. Hope you all have a great day. 

Report Post Tip
Thoughts are like tiny grains of sand. They are infinite and finite all at the same time. Thoughts are sentient. Is grain? Are we truly free? I'm trapped in a glass case of emotion. I can tame the sea. I can't open drinks with my right hand only my left.
Report Post Tip

Instead of just posting a few words to the thread, you put a little thought and effort into your reply.  So like, on the weather thread you might make a reply that not only described your weather, but also if you are enjoying the weather.  Something that shows you're putting some thought into your reply. 

Report Post Tip

gaming is life for sure i hope you all understand that lol sorry had to do this for daily hustle lol

Report Post Tip

Personally i don't think most outside posts are well thought out, i think they are just hear as forced upon us by hustle.    I would much rather see a street or business district post instead of an outside forum one.    I think the outside forum is so littered with rubbish is hard to find a good post among much of the garbage, and even though i have to reply them to maintain the hustle, i honestly think rejuvenating streets or business district would be a better use of time especially as this is supposed to be a game of role play.

Report Post Tip

I would have to agree with Gianni, I would guess that 95% of people here are merely finding something that they can respond to to fulfil the daily tasks required of them often typing out hoping that the have waffled on enough to get the check mark only to find it wasn't quite well thought out enough so need to find another post of nonsense

Report Post Tip

Hello, I am new in the game and the truth is that I do not understand the daily tasks and I still do not know how to play the game. It has almost no recurring element in games of this style. I have no inventory, I can't buy weapons, I can't consume drugs, (I just sell it) I can't attack other players because I need a gun but I can't buy it so I have to wait for God to give me a tool of destruction. I can't interact with other players except for messages, and in a nutshell I can't do anything. I think I'm going to leave it. It seems to me a very boring game that is in the development of even that I found it before the Covid-19 pandemic and it was the same thing that I am playing right now. It is the weirdest, with less options and absurd that you have played once. And then many games say they are the best mafia game. I do not know if I can, but if they allow me to recommend a good mafia game and with an enormous possibility of actions to be done, that allows you to play without boring you for years and more years, then I invite you to play "Torn Citi" , (Torn.com) and then they will understand what I mean with the criticism of this game. Criticism that is being made, it is made with the intention of improving the game, not to destroy it much less.

Report Post Tip

A well thought out post, could be a sentence long in my opinion. As long as it's considered interesting enough to be inspire engagement of sort sort. 

Report Post Tip

that would be interesting, having to post a short rp in the bd or streets, but then your forcing people to write, i guess it is 2022 about to be 2023 so everything changes eventually anyway..  or make it so that we could post in any of the threads..  

Report Post Tip

That is a good question..

Sometimes, I feel like it can be a bit tricky. Other times it will accept almost anything. Who can really know? The MR gods? They surely exist, right? Or am I going nuts over here...

Report Post Tip
We'll thought out? That is a matter of opinion surely. What I consider to be we'll thought out, other people might piss all over it and say it was a lazy comment. Either way, when push comes to shove, I reckon it comes down to word count!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Well thought out?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL