Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 21:06:33
Page:  1 
New Container Crews Started by: Squishy on May 01, '22 17:22

Some of the non-standard rules of Container Crews

To be part of a container crew, there are a few concessions that have to be given up in order to have the safety of being in a container crew. If any of them are not to your liking, please drop out of the crew as soon as you finish reading this - no hard feelings.

You will be unable to be promoted past the rank of Wiseguy.

Any wack attempt on another player who is not inactive will be displayed in #main for the users to get first dibs consuming you.

Any hit placed on another player who is not inactive will be displayed in #main for the users to get first dibs consuming you.

To leave the crew, you must mobmail me as to what crew you are going to.  24 hours after that mail is sent, you may then leave the crew to move on.  Anyone leaving before 24 hours will be killed.  This 24h is so that we can trim down on people getting involved in the war.

Any excessive drama may result in death.

Any valid complaints from other users may result in death.

You need to be check in on Lounge at least once every other day or you may be removed.

Container crews will be set up to provide housing for members with a strong encouragement that existing crews place a member in a/some/all container crews so that they can work with, educate, and then transition members into their own family.

Container crews will stay bold until the following conditions are met:

We have 24/7 job coverage 95% of the time for 2 consecutive weeks.

We have no more than 1 no-contact per crew, per day, for 2 consecutive weeks.

When it comes time to fade out container crews, they will be given the option to seek auth, go back into another family, or suicide at the end.

If they are granted auth, upon dropping their crew, I will purchase their HQ and forts, provided there were no problems.

If they go back into another family, I will financially compensate them, provided there were no problems.

If they choose to suicide, I will heavily compensate them, provided there were no problems.

Thank you all for your patience, we hope to be back up and running with homes for everyone shortly.

We have the first Container Crew setting up named Illuminatiated.

Definition of illuminatiate

transitive verb.

1 : to cause avoidance of daylight so as to become very pale
// gingers be illuminatiated by lack of vitamin D yo.

2 : to make feeble. intransitive verb. : to wash away in white background photos.

// gingers in arctic: sup
// arctic: sup
// spy satellite: *blinks*

Additional Container Crews will be announced in this thread as they are spawned.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

To make feeble? I call that Izzyfication

5 minutes next to that loser will make even the best person feeble

Report Post Tip

Honesty

"Mama says that Honestys are ornery because they got all them teeth and personally considered irrelevant"

Best of luck, new container crew! Hopefully your existence doesn't cause quite as much excitement as ours did!

Can one of the container crews contact me pleasea
Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: New Container Crews
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL