Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 12:49:09
Page:  1 
What the streets say Started by: Xkop on May 04, '22 12:57
This war continues to ravage and take hold across all the cities.

I am currently well hidden in an undisclosed location except on this times when I visit the streets.

I have started asking around to find out the details of this war that may have been missed, below I have captured some rumblings.

As more people approach me (in confidence of course), I will share with the streets.

We the people deserve to know what’s been happening. I’m a neutral in this, tips are greatly received.

1. I have it on good authority that Admiral_”Whackbar” shot the late Godfather Noah_Rugs in a blind rage at the start of this war. Rumour has it Chicago and Detroit (with trusted NY and PH allies) had been planning to remove Las Vegas just days before these rogue entities started shooting everyone. It therefore surprised this reporter that Circle-Of-Fire and associates seem to be working so well together.

2. I have also heard and seen substantiated that the late Don’s Professor and Don Minotaur were incorrectly blamed and purged despite no involvement in any witness statement catching activity. My errr “brother” can confirm that on the night in question both were Moonlight ing in drag at the local speakeasy.

3. I have heard that the descendant of Honesty continues to suffer and struggle from the death of his father at the hands of the Kuku lineage. Tormented and alone, even the morning soothing waking of a bird talking to another is enough to send him into a head spin. I hope he gets help soon.

I’ll be back.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Barnabas begins to explain to the confused stranger that the specific obituary she is speaking doesn't have to do with the war.

"sisterIvoryDarkmore, that specific kill was an inactive mafioso (they were an AI) and has very little to do with the war. Someone shot them to practice shootin' (AKA train their gun). 

Despite that, I do agree with your point. It seems so many smaller targets are being targeted and this is prolonging the war. However, most of them do have guns or are close to getting guns (I'd say at least 90% of them just off the top of my head). I believe the reason they're targeted is because is because they could be protecting higher level mafiosos (AKA They could be proers) which makes sense. There is a strategic advantage to taking out low level criminals who are protecting or helping big power players in the war. 

Regardless of this, this war is far too slow moving and needs to speed up. At the pace its going, it looks like this could last a lot longer without much happening."

Report Post Tip

Yes I do realize they are non combatants all MIA and RIA.  I do realize they are called in just to be shot. I also realize every time one of these non combatants is shot that takes a way from the war effort. 

I was mailed a question from another member of this . Asking me if I knew what kind of combatant these are.

I am well aware.

BUT... Why are people training their guns when war is happening seems a bit self serving. And a waste of everyone else's time during a war people should be warring not killing complete non combatants.

Report Post Tip

Flights are locked down. You cannot continue a war when you can’t fly anywhere to shoot anyone.

Until then pros and the deaths of proers or IA players for those in container crews will be the norm until flights reopen, the Mayor loses hit shit completely, or other unforeseen circumstances.

Report Post Tip

So, I see an implication in your response. 

Implying that if they actually warred and didn't keep  shooting low priority targets that flights would not be locked down and this war could continue. 

Report Post Tip

No, shooting more high profile targets would actually keep flights locked down longer, since there’s not enough crews and crew space to handle the rapid influx of the homeless. Container crews can only do so much justice.

The only people who can do serious damage are stuck in whatever city they reside in, so are multiple proers.

Report Post Tip

sighs and proceeds to explain more

"sisterIvoryDarkmore... You are, perhaps, confused again. Those are not members of any organization or could possibly be involved in the war. They are simply mafiosos who are inactive in the business too long (MIAs) and are used as target practice for when people go up against the real gangsters. They are used by people new the business who perhaps joined the life of crime during the war or people in the war to practice their skills during the large amount of down time this war seems to have. Like the man in the plague mask has mentioned, public airports are closed in big cities across the country which decreases mobility and leads to more downtime during this war." 

Report Post Tip

I can go through and make a list of definitely  not packing that has been killed also. It is just as many names if not more.  More non combatants have been killed in this war that combatants. 

This is my point. That is a clear pattern of stalling out the war so people can train and others can not. Nice way of holding people hostage without them knowing it. 

Report Post Tip

Non combatants or otherwise they aren’t taking any chances, but saying they get to train off of it is a bit strange since you certainly aren’t getting anything out of shooting people who are not lethargically stuck in their beds. We recently had a completely innocent person get killed, and that’s certainly a problem, but that’s bound to happen as long as the conflict continues.

Otherwise though, you are only held hostage if you’ve committed yourself to the war effort. If you join in a container crew you’re pretty much free to do what you want as long as you stay out of the matter. They’re the only ones who can really gain “consistent” training free of being proed or shot at in general.

Report Post Tip

I'll give you a handful of innocent deaths in a war, but when it starts getting into the double digits and my guess at the cranage into triple maybe. Then it becomes a war crime, and the citizens watch this and watch who is doing this practice and this is what creates the rogues the people support. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What the streets say
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL