Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:27:39
Page:  1 
Elden Ring Started by: Ragnarok_ on May 08, '22 13:50
Looking for anyone playing Elden Ring on xbox. Struggling with the game and could use some assistance

Gamer tag is Chipguy32x
Report Post Tip
What time do you play i usualy play around 10-11 hours from now
Report Post Tip
Usually 2-8pm est
Report Post Tip
So I wouldn’t be on till 10-11 est
Report Post Tip
Ah man I have it for PlayStation. There are tons of helpful guides all over YouTube. Great game.
Report Post Tip
I'm honestly debating if the game is worth playing. Anyone got any feedback?
Report Post Tip
It is very challenging. There is no quest log to follow, and everything wants to kill you. It’s taken me sometime to get used to learn how to not try to face tank everything.
That being said, I’m enjoying the beauty of the game
Report Post Tip

its one of the hardest games i have ever played. that said its rewarding and incredibly frustrating at the same time. You spend hours exploring. took me three goes to defeat the first boss.

Report Post Tip

Very good game, recognizing a lot of elements from previous titles. (Patches for example)
I play on PC though, some friends tried on console but switched over to PC (master race) as well. easier to help each other and invade.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I've never played a From software game in my life but I want to. I've looked at dark souls and others maybe I should star with this new game. Maybe I should go back to demon souls. From software has been putting out games a lot longer. I kind of want to go back and play the first ones they made, maybe I'll play them all. That would be cool.

Report Post Tip

I'm planning on getting this in the fall, after I get through a few other games I have backlogged and the price drops down or it goes on sale in steam. I also have never played their games so looking forward to a different experience.

Report Post Tip
Start as a wretch. You'll either git gud or realise the game just isnt for you. Feel free to mail me if you really need a hand.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Elden Ring
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL