Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 10:06:14
Page:  1 
Loaded BG (LBG) Lounge Reward Race Started by: Squishy on May 09, '22 17:47

Triggered off of activity in lounge, the bot every now and then sends a race challenge to two members of opposing crew who have been active in lounge recently.  It lets them know there is a loaded BG in their local jail. First to bust that that 0 guarder gets a Loaded BG.  Too slow?  Your opposition can get it, even a 3rd party!

(If you are already capped, you get a insta named bg instead, which is giftable)

It will keep records and taunt both crews with their batting average on claiming them, a frequent reminder of how better skilled your opposition at the Pavlovian response of hearing a Ding and pressing a button. SOOO MUCH BETTER SKILLLLLED.

So yeah, theres that.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

great change. I was up against some of the toughest competitors last night from the entire world.

May 09, 05:31:15    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 05:21:09    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 05:20:49    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 05:20:09    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 05:01:40    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 05:01:19    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.
    May 09, 04:57:06    Loaded Zero BG from Jail (Capped) has given you a gift. Click here to open it.

Report Post Tip

ahh yess, the witching hour, 5am game time, when izzy's tests, and severely intoxicated peanut gallery's entire brain cell collective tips the scale at 4

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Yes! And if a jail is already in effect and you contributed you have to find that LBG. If no contribution easy peasy just click the top zero guarded and the LBG is yours. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I must admit I was responding to a mail I received that contained this link. And due to the fact I had not finished my morning coffee the response to the mail is here.

Anyhow this was a nice addition to return too. And I have voiced my suggestion down the road. :P 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Loaded BG (LBG) Lounge Reward Race
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL