Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:44:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Assistant Coach Started by: FrizzleFry on May 10, '22 19:34
"That could be it. FrizzleFry and me are trying to work things out, and maybe some disgruntled types smell blood, if you know what I mean?"
Report Post Tip

I think I understand what you mean JFMAST

Conqueeftador nods in agreement. 

It must be hard out there for these haters to see such GIRTHY specimens at their peaks while they wallow in self pity. All this has made me realize that we should work on more outreach programs to help these sad, sad people out. Perhaps a 'Center for Children Who Can't Play Basketball Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too?" 

Report Post Tip
"I'd ask sisterivoryDarkmore if she'd he happy with that outcome, but I don't think she'd appreciate it.

Maybe we should just hand a prize to someone random?"
Report Post Tip

Hey guys, sorry again about that mix up earlier. I'm just really trying to move the last few bits of merch and then I will head straight back to the laundry. Tips would still be optional, but washing and pressing the jerseys will definitely be mandatory. In addition to the last couple of MikeTyson toth bags, we also have a few sets of the limited edition Conqueeftador steak knives. So good, they're tador for. 

Please let me know how many sets you would like. A versatile gift, fun for the whole family. Ages 5+. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

HOOOOLY SHIT! That is one GIRTHY knife set! I know it may be tacky to buy your own merch, but I'm going to need a set of knives for my own kitchen.

Grin-22 I'd like to arrange for a portion of every knife sold to go to my new 'Center for Children Who Can't Play Basketball Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too" I know it's just in the planning stages but we will need the funding to get it off the ground and it is for the best of causes. 

That is a quality product if I've ever seen one, and JFMAST is right. I will be purchasing one set of knives for one random person that I am able to locate on the streets of Detroit. If you are interested in winning a knife set make sure I see you hanging around the gym!

I have a restraining on you Frizzlefry and your little minion, I will not hesitate to obtain other restraining orders on your group. Go run some other bloodline away from these shores as I will not leave these shores until I see fit to.

Quit flattering yourself.  You can file 20 restraining orders against me, you won't see me following you around.  With your shabby frock and bad breath.  Uninterested ma'am.  So my parting words to you sister, are I wish you success in this life, in fact I believe you have a unique and refreshing point of view for what you think the mafia should be, and I truly hope to see you wearing a bold suit like mine someday.  That's a fact.  This isn't the way to go about it though.  Also I'd like to say that you SUCK at basketball, so take that as you will.  Good bye and good riddance.

FrizzleFry this lady giving you problems coach? I thought we's was going to have a good time, but SOMEONE ruined the vibe. 

No, she can stay if she pleases.  She has a restraining order against me, not the other way around.  But I'll be damned if I leave my own celebration over it.  My mother (Momma Ter-Ter I used to call her) warned me about gals like that, but she's a good kid.  Last time I checked Conqueeftador , Detroit was a free country, so let her speak her piece.  

FrizzleFry walks over to the snack table with Conqueeftador to grabs some orange cupcakes that HeadCoach 's estranged wife baked to look like basketballs.  He grabs an extra cupcake for sisterivoryDarkmore as well, should she decide to accept it as a peace offering.  The celebration rages on.

"I was going to wait until our Detroit get together, but SOMEONE still hasn't appointed an upper structure, so I'll propose it here. I'm also wary of contacting other Detroit leaders (not HeadCoach) as my family legacy files detail a browbeating dressing down that led to non-participation in a joke, thay led to The First Fareham's murder, and then The Fareham War.

I digress. I think we should nominate some people for honorary membership of Fetroit - allow them to have a Fareham tattoo.

I nominate sisterivoryDarkmore for services to conversation and modesty, and RonaldCarabbia for services to entertainment (not journalism, obviously).

Does anyone second either of these nominations?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Assistant Coach
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL