Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:40:59
Page:  1 
Why is Skadoosh Offering Contracts on the FBN? Started by: JFMAST on May 10, '22 21:29
"Skadoosh is brave. Or is he stupid? Many of us have shot an FBN agent in our lives, but have we ever openly spoke of contracts placed on the FBN?

And what is this man offering for poor PeterRichburg's head?

Nothing.

We say: Skadoosh - leave the FBN alone. Don't offer criminals no money to kill them.

What's PeterRichburg ever done to you?"
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Southsider walks up from the small group of on lookers you couldn't even call a crowd offering his two cents.

"All the hits, and murders in the world and you choose to place blame on our good friend Skadoosh."

"Not only that but you choose to place that blame out in the streets, where any passing ear is sure to hear the conversation. Sounds like a certain thing we swear by is being disregarded all together...If you ask me I don't know who is placing hits, or killing people, but I know my dear friend doesn't deserve this treatment."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Skadoosh hears some noise across the street. He makes his way over with his coat turned up and as he looks he sees JFMAST screaming out...Sal followed with him but kept his distance...

"You steal from me? You go down. Its simple as that. Whether a FBN or a normal person, it doesn't matter. Word on the street was they were retiring soon, so I decided to retire them myself."

"Have you ever been let down or betrayed? Did you let that person slide away and forget it all. Calling my name here in the streets like this, is even more open than anyone can ever imagine."

Meanwhile Skad lit up a cigarette and took a few drags...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"It seems PeterRichburg is now dead.

The mystery looking to be solved is: whodunit?

Was it the brazen Skadoosh? Or perhaps another brazen shooter? Or someone not brazen, but different?"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why is Skadoosh Offering Contracts on the FBN?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL