Sent: May 11, '22 00:57
Subject:

Couldn't say for sure.

Maybe you could ask them

To: Giorgio-Esposito
Subject:

Why do your members try to kill me for no reason during rebuild 

why are leaders not responsible for their members?

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

So during rebuild we have a shit leader says figure it out

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
But did you ask them?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I tried he never replied so I went to his leader 

I don’t have a horse In this race, but cmon - a 5 day old goomba and guns so shitty they can’t even kill it. Just old beefs with throwaway lives. This isn’t newsworthy.

Report Post Tip

Regardless of the circumstance you're OK with somebody being a shit leader Chester is right you are a clown

Well there has been rules about this actually. And this was one of the reasons that rule waz put in place to give them timevtp find families, they have 7 days to find a family. If they haven't then they are up for free grabs to shoot. 

Infact I have seen past gfs gfcs crew leaders ect put out that rule for cities. Infact it's in most crew rules. 

If this is going on then what's the point of rules?  The fact that he keeps getting shot while under five days is against regulations. I get you guys were doing it during a war because pf pro shots. But this isn't a pro shot. This is rebuilding process. 

The fact that he was answered with that is kind of rude, this is one reason why people are afraid to even play because of this reason. 

If you want to build your gun, there is npcs.. Bgs and rias. Mias. He isn't causing anyone problems nor is he shooting people. He is most likely looking to see who he wants to join. 

Please be more mindful of this factor..  Not trying to tell you what to do. But give him a few more days to see what he wants to. Let him be. 

I remember a certain clown he had a certain preference glad to meet you Chester

Report Post Tip

Honestly, I don’t care about much - and neither should you. So to say I’m OK with it would just be out of sheer apathy. I’m not really OK, but Ike not not OK, OK?

I’m not sure about what you’re trying to say here, or rather maybe trying to tell me what I’m trying to say - but I think you’re missing the point, my friend.

It’s easy to to stupid stuff when it doesn’t matter. Let’s be honest - not much matters right now.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

good reply chester

Report Post Tip

If the rule is 7 days and Prem is 5 days.. did someone forget how to math?

Report Post Tip

Why is this even a discussion point? As far as I was aware, under 48 hours is considered "innocent"? Unless there has been a rule change I'm not aware of (which is entirely possible)?

Sure, leaders can make rules in their cities to guarantee IAs last for 7 days, but that's at a leader's own discretion to the best of my knowledge. If someone decides that they don't want the protection of a crew, then the end result is always gonna be the same, whether it takes 2 days or 2 months - yo ass is gonna get shot.

I'd also go as far to say that the insinuation behind "why are leaders not responsible for their members?" is perhaps not an appropriate rhetorical question to ask an acting Godfather. The initial question - absolutely no issues with that; enquiring minds, but the disrespectful back hander wasn't necessary and only served to create animosity as intended, by the looks of things.

Actually, the change implemented is beyond seven days. It's a -1 on the shooters gun and heat on the timers. And the new change could mean as much as a -10.

Report Post Tip

If you want protection, get a crew. A player as old as you should know that's how it works.

Report Post Tip

Actually, the change implemented is beyond seven days. It's a -1 on the shooters gun and heat on the timers. And the new change could mean as much as a -10.

Correction: blues and -1s were temporarily counting as a -10 in September of 2020 (according to THIS thread). It says any accounts with less than 48 hours game time and no shots taken are considered "innocent", to the best of my knowledge. Beyond that, I'm not aware of any Godly penalties for infanticide. Perhaps you could assist HuckleBerryFinn?

What we do know right now (as a result of THIS announcement) is that the -1 tag may or may not be accurate, so we're currently unsure whether or not Premeir has shot, trained or mugged. What we do know is that he's beyond the 48 hour mark, and therefore not considered "innocent".

Now obviously I don't condone killing the fresh off the boats, but like I said - anyone who has played here for more than a couple of weeks knows that if you don't have a crew, you're at the mercy of the MR hitters. If anyone chooses to reside on the streets, they can't really complain when people take pot shots. Demanding answers from an acting Godfather then plastering the communication in an OOC forum seems a bit disingenuous to me.

Report Post Tip
I’m afraid to say for the most part rebuild is over we can fly and people are getting back into things
So their shooting you to build their guns your not part of a crew so sad to say you are open game
Report Post Tip

Clifford there were changes. I don't feel much like looking for the announcements. Maybe in the morning but I would not bank on it.

People are allowed to be unsponsored according to the game rules. It is the players that force people to join crews. Unsponsored folks if they are active get a -1  that is their protection as feeble as it is,  that is their protection. It is under the unsponsored act thread or titled something like that in the announcements it came out about a year ago maybe a little longer. It is in the announcements forum. 

As for not shooting an unsponsored for 7 days that has been in the city rules posted by the crew leaders for at least 7 years.  I suppose all those years of crew leaders that change  and keep posting this 7 days rule are liars then if it can not be upheld. 

Why did somebody kill you?

Subject:

Couldn't say for sure.

Maybe you could ask them

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Ask them
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL