Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:41:00
Page:  1 
Welcome to the southside. Started by: Southsider on May 11, '22 23:17

Southsider stands on a balcony overlooking a small courtyard in the early morning fog, he flicks his cigarette out from between his fingers, tossing it off the balcony. He watches intently as a handful of men walk around the inside of the fence line in pairs, rifles in hand. 

"I miss the palm trees already Tokes." Southsider says as he looks over at a average size Hispanic man in his early twenties.

Men were scrambling all over the area completing small tasks all over, moving furniture, double checking the safe, working security, or simply just hanging out. Southsider made his way down to the driveway plopping into the back seat of his Cadillac, the car takes off, followed by three others. As they left the neighborhood it would become quiet clear that the new neighbors weren't from the area.

"As much as I hate to say it we are here to stay, lets head over to the new headquarters and see what everyone else is up to. Hope you boys like the look of South Philly."

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Southsider sits in his brand new office, smoking joints with a handful of men. Laughter, and the occasional coughing could be heard from the hallway. Several loud knocks silence the room, every being in the room looking over at the door while reaching for the nearest firearm silently. A short but stocky hispanic kid opens the door, .30 Carbine in hand. Southsider peers around the door looking to see who had arrived from his seat atop the office desk, spotting Skadoosh he waved the body guard off.

"Let him in, let him in." He says.

The noise returns just as quickly as the gathering resumes and the door slams shut behind Skadoosh. Southsider waves him over, offering the slow-burning joint to him. 

"I know it's a far cry from back west, but what do you think of our new home Compa? I miss the weather, and the women, but this city provides us a lot of opportunity, opportunity to do great things." Southsider let's out a cheerful smirk, pulling a cigarette from behind his ear as he finishes his sentance, sparking it.

"Plus look at all this, never thought I'd have an office of my own eh? Yours is next up brother." Southsider looks around the smokey, dark room as they talk.

Report Post Tip

Skadoosh finishes up in the Cafe and heads over to the new Head office of the crew. The auth had been granted and they finally made their move over to Philly. 

Southsider was appointed the hand for Mad_Hatter s new setup.. Couldn't have thought of a better person from that bunch Skad thought to himself. The little time Skad knew him in, they grew to be good acquaintances and its safe to say they became friends in that duration, they had good times of talking and laughs at time. Hopefully in the near future they can look at working together in business aspect and help each other out if need be. 

Skad reached Southsiders new office and could hear the boys behind the door with the noise and celebrations. He proceeded to knock and all of a sudden everything went silent. The little kid took him in and as Southsider saw it was Skad, he was happy he was there. 

"Come on in Skad, glad you could make it"

Everyone went back to their business and talking as they recognised it was a familiar mafioso coming through. 

"I gotta say South, its a beast the way it is. I m surprised you set it up so quickly in such a short duration. I m sure you pulled some strings here and there with all that money you got coming in ehh?" They both laughed and he lit up a cigarette. Meanwhile Skad pulled out his and lit it up and sat down. 

"Yeah I couldn't agree more with you South. But I m still working things out as you know. I m waiting on my flights and then Ill travel over to West Coast as we discussed. I have some business opportunties there and I believe I can do more over there with a few of my guys also settled there. But rest assured, that doesn't change anything between us. Ill stil fly in/call and be in touch so we can also proceed with future investment/business ideas once you're all settled in with your new role."

Skad pulled out a small brown box from his duffle bag he had. 

"Here you go my friend, a Box of Cuban Cigars. The best of the best for the best" and he kept it down on his table slowly. "I don't know if you do Cigars? But I thought why not:) "

"For me atm, its all about making that $$$ and what better way to do it than be under the radar and lost in the crowd ehh?"

Skad took a puff of his cigarette as they continued talking...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to the southside.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL