Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:25:24
Page:  1 
Poker? Started by: Illuminatiated on May 13, '22 20:15

Or maybe just walk her home. Get it? But no, really, I think it's damn time that we brought back the MR Weekly Poker Tournament! I'm looking to get a rough estimate of how many people may be interested, general consensus for the buy-in/day of week/time of day that we do it on. I'm inclined to aim for 00:00 in game time either weekly on Fridays or Saturdays for a buy-in of $750,000. 

Thoughts? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

sosabowski

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks Giorgio.

I'd definitely be interested in a regularly recurring Poker Tournament, personally I'd prefer to start them a bit later, but of course that's just my preference.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'd be interested.

Report Post Tip

I would be interested

Report Post Tip
Maybe in the future Saturday would work sundays are my best bet atm
Report Post Tip

I'm interested. although I've never played poker in-game before. Newbie in MR.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would love it if there was more activity at the poker tables.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, same. I have quite some time to kill in the weekends. Would nice to play some poker while waiting for crime timers :)

I'm just a small fish, so am only able to play small tables like 20k/40k (1M - 10M buy-in).

Report Post Tip

I was going to make a thread myself. But, this sums it up pretty well. 

Would love to get a weekly tournament going, if not weekly then lets at least just try and plan one. 

Feel like there could be some real involvement if we're able to plan it accordingly. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Report Post Tip

Yes please, I'd love to see some poker action happening on a regular bases.  If possible on a weekly bases.
Played a game yesterday with a few cool gangsters and would like to see more of that.
I'm pretty sure Sosabowski is interested too.

Let's get this poker thing off the ground :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Poker?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL