Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
D0m3n1c's Bar & Coffee Shop Started by: D0m3n1c on May 14, '22 12:45

As an educated well read public savant Hobbs always knew the cavalry would arrive. Hobbs just thought it'd be more impassive than a man with an extremely thin moustache and fish fetishism expert in the form of Ser FrizzleChip and Jaws. Things took a turn for the worse when Grin arrived but as Skidmark never showed up ( The true power in Detroit) it was clear that D0m3n1c would be safe.

As safe as a man who threatened a Crewleader could be anyway.

"Grin-22, d'ya like bricks?" Hobbs picked one up contemplating how many old dusty bricks would it take to smash a skull in. At least 7, and with these noodle arms 7 bricks would probably take about 56 swings. That was a lot to try do before being stopped by someone.

"Well do you?

Hobbs looked around sadly. This used to be such a first class establishment before Coach's tantrum. Now it was ruined. All that effort and brick mastery for nothing.

Report Post Tip

FrizzleFry smiles warmly and approaches Hobbs who is about to cave Grin-22's skull in with a brick.  As Hobbs stands over him, brick in hand, FrizzleFry reaches out and takes the brick from him before he can perform any additional damage to the man's face.

Now now, there's no need for that Mr. Hobbs.

He tosses the brick over his shoulder, sending it crashing through one of D0m3n1c's crappy windows.

Oh don't worry about that.  D0m3n1c has stated those windows were to be replaced anyway.  Hey, I've got an idea... if you really want to get Grin-22 good and make him really suffer, ask D0m3n1c to pour him a cup of his trademark java.  That will cause him far more misery than a brick to the head.

Hey MikeTyson.... THINK FAST!

Double-handed hard and fast basketball pass to the unexpecting MikeTyson, aiming for his head, the oldest gag in the Detroit playbook.

Report Post Tip

Sal returned to Detroit looking for a place to sit and think things out.  He wanted a place where he and his security could just catch a minutes rest.  They were tried from driving from Chicago to New York, to Jersey then to Philly and now the motor city.  Sal walked into D0m3n1c's bar.  Sal ordered a bottle of Canadian whiskey and four glasses.   Then he turned to sit with Sammy, Whispers and Popeye.  Popeye poured the drinks as Sal made the first toast.  They sat there drinking until the bottle was empty.  

Report Post Tip

Hobbs watched as his brick casually sailed through the window smashing out into the streets. Hobbs still maintained the pose though. If nothing else it was good exercise to practice the throwing motion. He flinched when he saw FrizzleFry launch the basketball at Mike. He liked Frizzle more and more each time they met. A basketball to the face was one of the few things that would improve Mike. It might even knock the lisp out of him. 

He looked around casually at the wreckage of the place and thought it was strange D0m3n1c hadn't been back. He was about to remark as such when out of no where Salvatore came in and.... sat down? Bold move to that in this wreckage.

"Hey, where did you find the none broken chair? I thought Coach and his team had destroyed them all?"

Hobbs wandered off looking for a backroom that contained unbroken furniture and a fully stocked bar.

"Hey, it's like Narnia in here" he called to nobody in particular.

Report Post Tip

BBB was flying through the city on his goat cart. Whizzing in and out of the side streets. He was making his way across the city for a meeting with some of the other Detroit ballers. He was hoping to contact some Chicago members to get the lowdown on Illuminatiated who would be competing in the boxing tournament. 

He slowed to let an old lady cross the street. He was good like that. 

He looked into the site of HeadCoachs latest tantrum. It was like a warzone. He could see broken windows, broken chairs and Hobbs wandering around like TTC trying to find his balls after Alina lodged them inside his innards. 

He scanned the room and saw Salvatore sitting at a table, chatting away to himself and having a great time. Jesus he thought to himself, its catching. What the hell is going on in CH. He hoped that perhaps his contacts could fill him in on this strange behaviour. 

"Hi Ho Pan away" he called as he whipped up the goats and continued his journey. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

D0m3n1c had just flown in from chicago and decided to check in on his coffee shop here in town. He walked in and looked around in horror. The windows were smashed as well as all the furniture, his guards were unconscious on the floor and the there were remains of fires in multiple places. He knew that the destruction was caused by Headcoach and his boys. 

"Fuckin Asshole!" he thought. "I knew it. Time to finally close up shop." He saw @Salvatore in the corner. He waved hello and ushered them and the other crew members out. As the last person exited, he turned back and thought "Now I need a new safehouse." 

As he turned back to the street he tossed a few molotovs and grenades through the smashed front windows. Once everything was up and truly in flames he walked away down to street to the airport to head back to chicago.

Report Post Tip

BBB was strolling down the streets taking it easy. He was writing up some notes on the boxers in MikeTysons boxing tournament. In the distance he saw a towering inferno. Hmm he thought to himself. Thats not ideal. He ran down the street to the building ablaze. It D0m3n1cs bar and Coffee cow. Ahh not to worry he thought. It was a shit hole anyway and ruined. He looked up the street and saw D0m3n1c leaving with Sal and some of the other gentlemen he saw the other day. He smirked to himself. That meal went well then. Suddenly he remembered Hobbs, surly he wasnt still in there. BBB heard coughing inside. 

"God damn it" 

His head was spinning now was his chance to leave Hobbs to die and it would all be over. No more bans. He went to walk away but paused and turned back. He couldnt just walk away. He was that guy. He remembered the story of Hobbs nearly burning Void alive and decided he couldnt let Hobbs death rest on his mind. He kicked in the door and put his BBB handkerchief over his mouth to block out the smoking. Keeping low to the ground he moved through the building quickly. Then he saw him. Hobbs laying on the floor surrounded by empty bottle of spirits. He smartly dressed man grabbed Hobbs by the legs and dragged him slowly out of the building. 

Once outside he propped @Hoobs up against the wall and watched and the building fell in on itself. Hobbs was still out cold. The smartly dress man took a BBB card out of his pocket and place in inside Hobbs jacket. He then ran off down the street before anyone else could see his acts. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The last thing Hobbs remembered was going into the well stocked backroom that was like Narnia. Hobbs went through the curtain to the others side and found a mythical world. There were creates, Lions, Wardrobes and children. As well as an evil witch lady. Hobbs screamed. Everything and it went dark...

....When Hobbs awoke he blinked. He could smell the smoke on the air and his skin felt hot and clammy, like a pie left in the pocket of Headcoach's shorts.

"What happened?" Hobbs asked blinking. "How am I here, did Sal try kill me?!"

Hobbs was shocked. He was in D0m3n1c's for a good time and almost died for it.

He looked at his saviour and couldn't believe his eyes. Instead of Void saving him it was his rival and nemesis.

"...Why did you save me?" he asked BBB. Was this the start of a beautiful friendships? Romeo and Juliet for a modern age?

Report Post Tip

BBB turned as he walked away. 

"I dunno Hobbs, I dunno what this means. Maybe it means nothing, maybe its means I coudlnt go on without you or maybe it means I wanted to keep you alive so I had someone to shout at and enhance my public image. All I know is maybe we should keep to abandoned buildings like Alina from now on. It seems a lot safer. Take care Hobbs. I will see ya around"

He threw Hobbs a packet of cigarettes. He didnt know if Hobbs smoked but maybe he could use them next time he was abandoned in prison. He turned one last time before he left. 

"Looks like Im the only "friend" you have" 

Report Post Tip

Sal walked into D0m3n1C's Bar and ordered scotch on the rocks.  He was looking for D0m but was told he was out but should be returning soon.  Sal nodded and then went and sat at a table to finish his drink while he waited.  Sal sat with two of his men Sammy and Popeye.  Sal liked the drink and ordered another.  He thanked the bar tender as he brought the drink over to Sal.  

Report Post Tip

D0m walked into the renovated coffee shop & bar. He noticed his friend Salvatore-Lucchese sitting with some of his men. "Hey Sal, what's new? What brings you here?"

Report Post Tip

The smartly dressed man walked up to newly refurbished business. He hadn't been back to the site since his heroic rescue of Hobbs that faithful night. He was shocked that Dom had bothered to rebuild after all the hassle and trouble it had caused him. After all he was the one who threw a match to it and set it ablaze and in the process trying to murder Hobbs. Something that still needed to be answered for.  He walked up to the door and swung them open. Turning around to face the members of Detroit gathered. He raised his hands to signal them to be silent. 

Opening his arms wide he cried

"Send in the Detroit goats"

The herd of bloodthirst goats raced passed him into the building. The goats butting customers and staff alike across the room. They flipped tables. They snacked on the bread sticks and napkins. Customers fled the seen rapidly. 

He signalled for the German Shepherds to be released. They tightened their braces and rushed in clutching their hats tightly to heads. Waving their crooks like mad men they smashed windows and doors. 

"Get the booze, leave the rest of this Chicago rubbish" He cries kicking a Bob Burgers leaflet out of his way. 

"We will meet soon Bob". 

The motley crew of Beefy Bois, goats and German Shepherds stroll away so calmly and coolly that they could even be mistaken as members of the Salvatore crew.

Report Post Tip
Glad in mind were he and very thirsty too, so when he spotted Dom3n1c's bar he couldn't resist and gets in to have a drink to settled his mind over that he had recently lost his dear boss and now tried to get his nerves in proper order again and be he good guy again after being like a zombie lately.

He sat there and enjoys his tasty scotch.
Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c was  born survivor. He was the last known member of Headcoach's Detroit based Mafia Basketball city, and also the last surviving member of Illuminatiated's Very Nice People organisation. He had managed to evade death and capture, and survive to become a witcher over in Las Vegas. 

Hobbs was delighted to see him around again up and running and hoped his renewed love of his coffee business would reinvigour his lifestyle. Hobbs looked around at the walls and noted the fresh paint and new booths that been set up. He reminisced towards the chaos and mayhem that usually took place here and knew it would be a fresh start.

"Good luck, D0m3n1c. I'm due to meet my friend Stan_S_Stanman here later. Can you let me know when he arrives?"

Report Post Tip

Nexus was in the Motor City for a few business meetings. Meeting local politicians and judges was always a tedious task and Nexus needed something to keep him going and to entertain his esteemed guests, as it was too early in the morning to open a bottle of whiskey in lieu, a cup of freshly brewed coffee would have to do. 

Luckily for him across the street was Dominic's Bar & Coffee shop. So he sent one of his entourage to pick him up a Americano to go as he awaited his guests.

Report Post Tip

SilentAssassin walks in and looks around in D0m3n1c's and sits down. "i heard this place was up in flames before. man must have taken a lot of work to bring this back to life!" He said to him

He ordered a coffee with cream and sugar. "So *leans in to whisper* "someone told me you could hook me up with a few interesting "toys" in Chicago any chance of that rumour being true?"

Silent looks at D0men1c waiting for his response and reaction

Report Post Tip

"Will do Hobbs" D0m said. When he heard SilentAssassin ask his question, he turned to him with an eyebrow raised and replied "of course. What do you need ? I can have it delivered here from CH or sent to your HQ"

Report Post Tip

Justice was doing the rounds of businesses in Detroit. He was auditing to see what needed replacing and what was doing well. He'd heard many a good thing about D0m3n1c Coffee Shop so had decided to see for himself what the fuss was about. The building looked welcoming, having recently been renovated. D0m3n1c was a long time survivor, a man who had avoided death at every turn. He'd turned his luck to running the coffee shop in Detroit, and it seemed it had paid off. The business had gone from strength to strength, and Justice was proud that he was now a fellow Detroitian. Local businesses ran by local people filled him with pride. He entered the front door and sat by a seat at the window. The waitress took his order of a coffee and breakfast pastry, and as he waited for it, he took to his favourite past time. People watching. The denizens of Detroit certainly made the activity worthwhile. 

Report Post Tip
He had still a body that shaked a bit after that visit before in an old building here at Detroit, he need a drink for sure and a bit rest to settle down a bit and before heading for the airport leaving this town for a while when he still could stand on his feets.

He ordered a double bourbon and also a bowl of salted peanuts.
Report Post Tip

D0m3n1c checked in at his bar and coffee shop in town. He saw LonelyWolf and went over to say hello. "Hey Wolf, thanks for stopping by. Just wanted to say hello and see if you needed anything else?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: D0m3n1c's Bar & Coffee Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL