Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 15:34:34
Page:  1 
The Target's Inn Started by: JFMAST on May 15, '22 17:47
"Welcome. Drinks are available, and sk are weapons.

See, this pub right here is where we meet to discuss, select, and target those targeting us.

Me? I shoot bodyguards. Oftentimes I use psychops to manipulate and punish enemies.

But mainly, I wait for HeadCoach to give me a name, and then let the gun do the talking.

Who we after today, HeadCoach?"
Report Post Tip
"Clifford_Larmon is giving me terrible trouble in 12th Street. Why isn't he picking on Grin-22?

I won't stand for it."
Report Post Tip

HeadCoach, wearing a lot of large clothes and feeling like the weather was affecting him in a hot or cold way, entered the inn.

"JFMAST, important news. rosario_frikken is the new target. She totally sucks. Time to shoot at her bodyguards. I believe she's in Corktown, according to my sources."

HeadCoach gives a thumbs up.

Report Post Tip
"She now has to care for a wounded bodyguard, boss.

A lame duck. Like that scumbag Grin-22."
Report Post Tip
"A dickhead named philipbottemiller is now missing two bodyguards.

Slam dunk, HeadCoach!"
Report Post Tip

Grin-22 walks into the bar. He hadn't been outside the laundry room in quite a long time so he didn't really know what to expect from such an establishment. He had obviously overheard a lot of chat about such places when he had been getting the stains out of Wilt Chamberlain's enormous shorts and CancidRunt was known to lust after such places from his position atop the 12th Street toilets 4th cubicle cistern, however Grin-22 found himself underwhelmed.

"Look at the fucking state of this place," he muttered to himself as he eyed the sparse interior. If his loaded bodyguards weren't under constant attack, he probably wouldn't have come here at all. But, a man in the dangerous laundry business always needed protection so he felt duty bound to offer his assistance.

He walked in. "Cameliakillen killed my man, Gazzs. He must be avenged."

Report Post Tip
"You named your BG after a war hero, Grin-22. Perhaps we can be friends after all.

I'm going for the head of the snake. The LHM of our enemy has a wounded BG."
Report Post Tip

Grin-22 looks confused.

"I'm not his dad, JFMAST. His parents named him, I'm sure. I might have given him a nickname though, but I can't talk about that here. Funny story about nicknames - an associate in this crew (I'm a Made guy now, no longer labeled as such) by the name of D0m3n1c asked me to give him a cool nickname. He had been forced to do 30 laps by Coach and he was sweating buckets all over my laundry room by the time he was finished. I was quite annoyed about that. I'm a team player though so I said 'sure D0m, I'll give you a nickname' and I took a good hard look at him. He had the lazy eye of the late great RHM John Fareham and he was kind of nerdy looking, probably used to have his nose buried in an algebra textbook until Coach shut that waste of time down and put him to track work, so I thought, 'you know what? lets combine both.' And I said to him, 'what about Little Dommy Fareham?' as a nickname. He fucking loved it. Got it tatooed on his calf (his arm wasn't bulky enough for it, embarrassing) and everything. Isn't that something?"

Report Post Tip

"I had a crazy dream last night. MichaelOpenshaw and BricktownCL challenged me to a 2 on 2 game at the JFMAST courts. I said, great, game on. They said, where's your 2nd player? I said, right here, and lifted up my left hand, because my right hand is my dominant hand, so that would have been player 1, as in the only two players I need are old lefty and righty. Do you get it? They didn't. They asked me, what do you mean 'right here?'. And I said, as in the only two things I need to beat you are my two hands. And, again, there was a misunderstanding, because from the wording of that they assumed I was going to fight them, physically. And I said, no no no, I meant, let's just play basketball, you two vs me. And they said, oh, ha ha, I get it, OK. And then when they went to get the ball, I shot Openshaw's BG and got the hell out of there."

HeadCoach finished telling his story.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"No disrespect to you, Boss HeadCoach, but whilst you and scumbaggery central flap gums, I'm doing WORK. vashtieppinette is down one bodyguard,thanks to me."
Report Post Tip
"Boss HeadCoach, who should we go after now? This is taking so long I'm getting we mad as Hitler."
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Target's Inn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL