Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 01:37:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Nothings free about free oh free Started by: Premeir on May 17, '22 03:31
"And once again, this thread is about an entirely different group of people, about whom I know very little, and with whom I have no known association.

I'm part of a city which RP's basketball, headed up by a football HeadCoach, who are under attack by an NPC crew.

Serious, sisterivoryDarkmore, move on from this really weird obsessive rabbithole involving a few people who know nothing about you, and genuinely wish you no harm.

I've taken stuff too far on this game in the past. I've learned, paid a price and I've moved on. You, and a couple like you, are prisoners of your own mythology of victim hood."
Report Post Tip

JFMAST 

What actually happens is that you and a few like you follow us, like plankton, attaching yourself to us and making these vague, baseless accusations in the hope of... what?

I actually do not follow you people.  I don't use other players family names as an insult, I don't have friends that try and claim other peoples bloodlines.  

Everything I have stated is truth, no false accusations.  I have no need to make things up or twist them like you and Grin and Kuku do. That is a move of the desperate trying to maintain a grasp on control.  

Yeah... what if I came to you and said I was leaving because Person A kept tipping my speeches? Would something have to change?

Now this question is why I  actually came and said anything at all. 

Yes, something would have to change.

The coder would have to find the time to put tip posts onto the the list of things that blocking (ignore list)  a player blocks. Because you people find out you are blocked and circumvent this way for people to block you by tipping posts. Sometimes so much so it bogs the persons game down.  

Manipulators hate boundaries, and will gaslight you. Sounds like grin & kuku lines  and the lot that supports them.

Now, I told someone I would pretend for the rest of this character that you manipulative people don't exist. I am a woman of my word so I will now pretend that you manipulative people don't exist.

Report Post Tip

Post script:

And once again, this thread is about an entirely different group of people, about whom I know very little, and with whom I have no known association.

Ironically it pertains to you and the group you are working with. 

Seriously gaslight someone who doesn't know that you are gaslighting them.

Report Post Tip
Your sense of self-importance is seriously so wildly out of wack.

Not even a coked up Kuku would come out with your inane half-baked theories.

Premeir is talking about a group of people that doesn't include Grin, Kuku, or me. You don't know what you're talking about.

Are you outraged that someone threatened me IRL? No?

Then grow up, and move on. We aren't responsible for your feelings.
Report Post Tip

I have no need to make things up or twist them

I feel llike just searching OOC and outside for some of  your past names would prove pretty quickly that you're full of shit, my dude. 

Report Post Tip

@Nicola-Tresvani I would appreciate it if you did not air the ugly side of my health out to the public. 

I am sorry I am full of shit. I can't stop shitting pure piss like shit , that is bloody more often than not. It causes my colon to twist and churn so painfully it feels like rocks tumbling in my gut, while getting kicked  in the gut at the same time. I am so full of shit that I piss bloody stool from my ass 15 + times a day.  Just waiting for another blockage, maybe the next one actually kill me.

I ask you kindly to not talk about my bowels.  I come to play this game to help take my mind of my shit filled bowels. 

At least I am not defending people who are abusive  to other people just because that is the only way they can get attention. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

So I mean OOC forum and Outside forum, but ok. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Nothings free about free oh free
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL