Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:18:40
Page:  1 
Lounge Bot Bug Hunting & Privacy Headsup. Started by: Squishy on May 17, '22 03:55

May 17th through May 19th, we will be working on the bot to try to diagnose a random 'the bot has fucked off' issue that is hiding pretty well.  In order to find it, I have to see if there are any patterns on when it dies in relation to what it sends prior/during/after. I will have to turn on full debug mode which ends up showing me all content that the bot sends on Lounge, this may include private things, such as notes that are included with money transfers.  So while I am not actively reading the transfer notes, they will flash by on my screen and may be noticed. 

Soooo, just a heads up that "Your accountant has received payment of $1,000,000,000 from PimpMasterFlex6969. The note "Money for peepee touch" was included." may be seen while we are working on figuring out why the MRBot just goes on unscheduled vacations.

We hope to have this diagnosed and fixed soon, but it it happens sporadically so hopefully it will act up during our testing window.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,101 Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: Lounge Bot Bug Hunting & Privacy Headsup.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL