Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:33:09
Page:  1 
Welcome to The Varrio Started by: Southsider on May 23, '22 22:11

Southsider meets up with MadHatter receiving the keys to her old HeadQuarters, he gives her a handshake smiling as he finally takes his first steps out onto his own. He looks over the building as men carry boxes in, and out staring at it proudly. Certainly an opportunity he longed for but never thought he himself would reach. Business settled here, he gets into his car traveling over to the city hall paying the fees, and taxes on the building, he makes a few calls at a nearby payphone. Stepping back into his car he looks over the city as he is driven back to South Philly. He cannot help but be overcome with excitement whilst looking over the landscape, eventually driving through the South Philly streets, his very own district, and his new home.

Southsider steps out into the streets once again. He takes a moment and stops in front of the "Welcome to South Philly" sign. He takes a deep breath watching men standing on the streets and in the alleys. The afternoon sun beats down around them as his core group murmurs amongst themselves, held in close watch by his own bodyguards. 

"It has been a long road, and with the fall of Vezux, and MadHatter moving to the Old District I have been given a district to call my very own. There are still some slight changes in motion, but you can consider it back to business as usual, and around this time that business will be growth and prosperity. I have been joined by Nyarlathotep, and Clancy who will assist me in ensuring that our business will be handled swiftly, and justly. We hope to bring our own flair to South Philly, and we are sure that while it will certainly be a long journey ahead, it will be filled with joyful times ahead. While we begin to set up our new era here along the east coast we are excited to see, and work with familiar faces around the country. I'd like to personally thank these two men for joining me here, and the rest of Philly for without them this would not be possible. Here's to the great times ahead." 

Content with his speech Southsider lights a ciggarrette and carries on with business as usual.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Imperium smiles graciously and applauds the new addition to Philadelphia. 

I, as many of you mourn the loss of Vezux and the Shadow group that once roamed the streets. Yet, with every dark cloud there is a silver lining and I truly feel that you will be a wonderful asset to both your community and beacon of excitement for the city of Philadelphia. I wish you the very best SouthSider. It is as if it was always your destiny to be authorized in South Philly with a name like yours. 

Imperium hands a small gift to the new crew leader. A small wooden box. As SouthSider opened it up, it was an image of the Philadelphia skyline imprinted on a pocket watch. On the back of the watch the words "Con Forza", Latin for "With Force."

Good luck my friend. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Southsider smiles hearing his friends words, accepting the gift graciously looking at the inscribed words, he never knew force himself but he knew who the man was a friend of the family from a bloodline that had went back several generations, his father had been one of the descendants right hand man, and good personal friend, there bloodlines had been intertwined for generations growing up together on these shores, sadly it ended when his father and good friend Pyro had passed.

Thank you for your kind words imperium, this is a one of a kind gift and as always I’m forever grateful for your continued support. With my uncle a entire bloodline died, but it’ll live on through our memories.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome to The Varrio
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL