Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:56:35
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Chart all the things! Started by: Squishy on May 26, '22 18:54

Soooo, I am looking for a wishlist of data comparisons that you want presented in a visual way (think the bookkeeper graphing stuffs).

Any wishlist of comparisons of data from past characters to current characters or things of that nature? (Also things to show on your graveyard screen?)

I am picking a charting library and want to make sure I got all my bases covered.  By no means is any of this priority, but this is one thing I actually enjoy so it would be nice to line up a list of small things that I can work on during days when I need a win heh.

Please be as detailed as possible.  Also respect that some things need to be fuzy and not 100% accurate so not to reveal too much.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd like to see a graph or something of unique input as far as how many points accrued on each character for forum posts. 

Report Post Tip

I've not put too much thought into this, as will presently become clear, but I think that, in general terms, a 'death screen' should probably include a few nifty, if basic things and general statistics, including:

• The total number of petty crimes, felonies, jailbreaks, and so on.
  • How much money you made in total on the character; a subdivision into specifics (i.e. from OCs), drug deals, gambling) would be cool, but I'm not sure how detailed you can get.
  • How many shots you've done, and how many of them were successful. A further subdivision sorting your (successful) shots by rank and whatnot would also be neat.
  • Some stats that allow for bragging rights, i.e. drug units per day, shots per day, and so on and so forth. Forum activity and the total amount of words (divided by days).

In most of these cases it would be cool to see an average spread over your total run in terms of days played; How your stats compare to the 'average' user. Obviously being too specific is a no-no. I'm not sure how 'fuzzy' it needs to be, but some measure of comparison would be kinda cool. Perhaps a comparison with your last (or 'best') character would be neat. Not sure if that's feasible. I think a lot of this is already incorporated into the bookkeeper feature or logged in other ways, but I think it would be cool to see it all represented in a nicely crafted screen on the end, rather than just a 'welp you died'. Something like the end screen you get in Suzerain, for example. Maybe with some nice sleek graphics. Somewhere in between plain text and the annoying Spotify wrapped thing. 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Chart all the things!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL