Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 23:20:23
Page:  1 
RIP Ray Liotta :( Started by: Rick_Rude on May 26, '22 21:27

I know most of us on here would have see GoodFellas and became fans of Ray i know i did may he rest in peace </3 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Rest in peace Tommy Vercetti. You fucking legend. 

Report Post Tip

RIP a sad day indeed

Report Post Tip
This one sucks for me, he made such great movies.
He will forever be missed. RIP Ray Liota
Report Post Tip

RIP Ray Liotta 

You were so damn good in Goodfellas

Report Post Tip

Goodfellas is one of my top 5 films of all time. Ray played his role brilliantly in it. Sad to hear of his passing, but he lives on with this movies

Report Post Tip

Glad to see he got one last run in on The Mant Saints of Newark.  He was one of the original choice to play Tony Soprano in the sseries, but David Chase didn't want an actor already known for a noteable mafia role for the part.  Very sad, Ray Liotta was cool.

Report Post Tip

Goodfellas was the film that got me into mafia movies and games. It just happened to be on Spike TV one day when I was a teen and I ended up watching it and loved it. Ray was a good actor and he will be missed.

Report Post Tip
Fuck, I just found out about his death. Great actor, good movies, specially Goodfellas.
RIP.
Report Post Tip
He was one of the greatest underrated actors ever. The range he had was outstanding. I’m going to play gta vice city again out of respect.
Report Post Tip

He fit the role he played so well. It was a shame to hear the news about his passing. He will be missed greatly!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: RIP Ray Liotta :(
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL