Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:12:10
Game Suggestions
2 Watchers
Page:  1 
Sitdowns Started by: StringerBelll on Jun 02, '22 17:54
In Mafia sitdowns is a daily and common thing to resolve problems and Boss or Captains together makes the decision based on proof.

Example: I have problem with John. Instead of killing the guy. My captain or boss and me sitdown with his captain and him. Talk and show proof. Either that one of us pays x amount or that one of us dies and in future can add more options to this. Decision is made by the captains and bosses whats gonna happen.
Report Post Tip

So what is the suggestion? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This happens literally daily behind the scenes, I am not sure that adding in a more restrictive coded environment would be beneficial to the players however.  Can you be more specific on what could be gained by taking away their options and freedom of just currently discussing it a la carte?

To add Sitdowns to action section. Example i go in there make an request of an sitdown with so and so. We enter a small chat there . Talk and proof. Buttons that will show what bosses decided. How much to pay or who dies etc.

@StingerBelll

As your CL, I applaud the creativity in looking for something to assist in the game. But, this concept (As Squishy said) happens literally daily behind the scenes already.

I do not think any addition restricting players creative freedom in this already apparent in practice process would be beneficial.

Report Post Tip
I understand how you guys feel about it. But for me as a new player that would make the game more interesting. Its not restricting the players its Mafia and how it works. There are rules that must be followed. It can be used by you calling me to a sitdown for something ive done. We talk about it and you decide guilty or not guilty. And what the punishment is gonna be.
Report Post Tip

To add Sitdowns to action section. Example i go in there make an request of an sitdown with so and so. We enter a small chat there . Talk and proof.

You can do this by sending a mail to your crewleader laying out the issue, who's involved and what caused it. 

Buttons that will show what bosses decided. How much to pay or who dies etc.

Can be achieved by creating a new room in lounge, holding the conversation and agreeing to it. I don't see the need for new features when this exact thing can be done already if you want it to.  

Buttons that will show what bosses decided.

In this chat window, even though the choice has been made for all to see, a button still needs to be ticked? 

Report Post Tip
Its much better with this function insteading of mails and here and there. You got a problem get in to Action-Sitdowns. Write the name of the guy and wich family he is in. They get a notice You been called to a sitdown. Enter resolve the problems. Like real life. I dont know it just feels it would improve tje game but seems like u all dont like it.
Report Post Tip

I'm just trying to understand how it would improve the game since you can do everything you're asking for now without additional bells or whistles. 

Report Post Tip

I don't see how this suggestion will add anything that isn't around already.

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Sitdowns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL