Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:51:48
Page:  1 
Will Boris Johnson Win the Vote of No Confidence? Started by: Jaws on Jun 06, '22 19:55

I think he will.  And if he doesn't, someone even more right-wing will get in.

The voting population of the UK are buffoons. 

Report Post Tip

Well he's only gone and done it. Will be interesting to see how long he lasts after this. Knowing BoJo he'll cling on and somehow still win the next election. Everyone before him who won with more votes has been ousted within a year though so here's hoping. 

Report Post Tip
I like Boris. Not sure why, kinda like his style, and seems a good leader. Im sure England will overcome this crisis.
Report Post Tip

i suspect he wont last the year, tis is not over for the man. he is a loner so dose not really have a close circle of support.

they cant do another vote for a while but i suspect internal pressure will make him go.  he struggles with a lack of money in the the role and is missing the private income.

Report Post Tip
It's for sure his time now is over soon since so mane as 41% wanted him out. Badest figures so far in the conservatie party. Boris thought he was over the law and didnt bother a shit about it with lies. He had put himself there he is.
Report Post Tip

He was always going to win it but 41% of his party have no confidence in him.

More interestingly, if you take those off the payroll who rely on him, it's over 70% who have no confidence in him.

He's a liability.

Report Post Tip

The Conservatives are going to leave office as the party who broke the union, caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, raised taxes to their highest level in ~80 years whilst simultaneously asserting they are "the party of low taxation", broke international law, underfunded the NHS - almost to the point of failure, hired 20K policemen - after having retired 21K police officers, removed the country from the most successful trading bloc of all time, disregarded ECHR law in order to pass laws to restrict the right protest and to enable the home office to deport refugees to a continent they neither came from nor travelled via, broke UK law more than any other address IN THE COUNTRY, wasted £37B on inadequate PPE and fraudulently funnelled contracts to friends and donors of the party.

I'm sure there's more that I've forgotten, but d'ya know what? De Pfeffel remaining as PM suits me fine tbh.

He's managed to (likely) start a trade war with Europe over the NIP, Eire are now leaning towards reunification more heavily than ever before, and I'd be most surprised if America react well to the UK reneging on the NIP. Whilst Westminster are firefighting on two of their four borders, Nicola Sturgeon has decided now is the time for Indy2, meaning the Conservatives are fighting with 3 of their 4 closest neighbours for the foreseeable future.

Be sensible. Vote Aye.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Will Boris Johnson Win the Vote of No Confidence?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL