Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 10:47:41
Page:  1 
Boxing Rules Started by: MikeTyson on Jun 07, '22 11:01

Hello Friendth

The rules for the boxing competition are very straightforward. All entrants will be randomly assigned into a bracket which will be posted for all to see prior to the first round fights. You will be able to see who your opponent is and who you would face in the next round etc.

The rules for the fights are very easy to follow. 

The result does not take into account your character stats, bodyguard staus or anything of that nature.

I will send each participants a public $10,000 tops dice bet. Whoever rolls the highest score against me will win the fight. My roll is not taken into consideration.

Example

Hobbs & HeadCoach are going to fight (A mismatch if ever there was one)

Hobbs rolls a 251 Iron Mike rolls a 999

HeadCoach rolls a 999 Iron Mike rolls a 274

HeadCoach would be the winner of the fight and progess to the next round as he rolled a 999 which is higher than Hobbs role of 251

I will then 

A small bonus % to your score rolled may be applied if you have visited Iron Mikes Muscle Maker in Corktown Detroit to request a training sesion prior to your fight. A small bonus % to your score rolled may be appplied if you have trash talked your opponent in the boxing thread. 

Report Post Tip

Hello Friendth

The rules for the boxing competition are very straightforward. All entrants will be randomly assigned into a bracket which will be posted for all to see prior to the first round fights. You will be able to see who your opponent is and who you would face in the next round etc.

The rules for the fights are very easy to follow. 

The result does not take into account your character stats, bodyguard staus or anything of that nature.

I will send each participants a public $10,000 tops dice bet. Whoever rolls the highest score against me will win the fight. My roll is not taken into consideration.

Example

Hobbs & HeadCoach are going to fight (A mismatch if ever there was one)

Hobbs rolls a 251 Iron Mike rolls a 999

HeadCoach rolls a 999 Iron Mike rolls a 274

HeadCoach would be the winner of the fight and progess to the next round as he rolled a 999 which is higher than Hobbs role of 251

I will then role play out the fight & result in the streets.

A small bonus % to your score rolled may be applied if you have visited Iron Mikes Muscle Maker in Corktown Detroit to request a training sesion prior to your fight. A small bonus % to your score rolled may be appplied if you have trash talked your opponent in the boxing thread. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Private Threads (AKA Back Alley)
Replying to: Boxing Rules
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: Off More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL