Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Kimble! Godfather of New Orleans! Started by: Karma-Couture on Aug 25, '11 19:52

Draven walks up and smiles.

GodFather Kimble.. She thinks again for a brief moment. That has a hell of a ring to it! Congrats and might I say it's more then a pleasure and an honor to work for you in this city.

She holds a drink up she had and grins as she takes a sip.

Report Post Tip

A new beginning for New Orleans, and I am sure, under the command of Godfather Kimble, everyone will going to get the best.

Congratulations to Godfather Kimble.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble, Look foward to seeing the reconstruction of New Orleans and all the fine things to come!

Report Post Tip

woah! congrats!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Godfather Kimble!!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new role. I'm sure it will open many doors of opportunity in the coming age of prosperity for your city.

Report Post Tip

Kimble, Wimble. What can I say.. you took me in when I came to these shores because our bloodlines go way back. And I mean... way back. For me to see you get this position in New Orleans of all cities makes me happy and I can't wait to see what you have in store for New Orleans. Congratulations old friend you deserve this chance more then anyone!

Mrs-D smiles and gives Kimble a hug.

Long Live Kimble!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble!

Report Post Tip

Hound hears the good news and respectfully approaches the Godfather,

Sir, I have known you for a long time and your just what NO needs to rebuild. Congratulations, truely a major feat.

Hound shakes the Godfathers hands and smiles.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my friend!

Report Post Tip

My friend, congratulations!  I look forward to seeing New Orleans prosper, and can't wait to see the changes you implement.  A well deserved ascention to GF.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble, Its great to see New Orleans with a Godfather running it again. I wish you all the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble, you've come a long way and proven to have earned the title of Godfather.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Kimble!

Report Post Tip

The weather had been terrible lately, the rainfall was constant and Jimmy had been stuck on the west coast doing some business and with the weather he had to get a driver to drive him instead of a quick plane trip. Arriving in New Orleans Jimmy took a deep breath in, the warm humid air making him cough as they unloaded their luggage to stay for a few days for both business and pleasure

Entering the hotel Jimmy made a few quick phone calls, opening up the window to his hotel room to let some air in. He could see down to the street and had a good view for almost half a block both ways so he knew if trouble was coming. All the sudden he noticed Godfather Kimble was walking across the street, followed by a mob of bodyguards and trailers. Jimmy quickly hurried out of the room and hotel to have a quick word with him, as he knew he was a very busy man and his time was precious

Godfather Kimble, taking control of New Orleans as the Godfather and controlling all of the criminal operations is a great day, for both the city, your family, you and your long history of family on our shores. I have read in places long back that our fathers once worked close, and although times change and people change as generations pass and business ties change but I want to say congrats on taking the next step in your career. Your the big dog, the boss and I hope that next time I visit New Orleans we can have the biggest party in this lovely city, and I wish you the best on your mission to rebuild the city after the recent violence in the city before you took over.. Las Vegas is a long ways away, but if you ever find yourself needing something on my end you know where to find me.

Jimmy finished speaking with Godfather Kimble and went back into the hotel, stopping to talk with the lady at the front desk. Jimmy slipped her a 100$ bill, asking her to call his room if anyone came in and asked for him... with that he retreated back to the room to take a nap, as he was going to have a night out in New Orleans tonight and he didn't plan to sleep until sunrise..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr Kimble, i wish your city well in the future.

Thomas hands the man a token of his gratitude. 

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS TO KIMBLE I AM SURE HE WILL DO THE JOB GREATLY AND RESPECTABLE----

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kimble! Godfather of New Orleans!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL