Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:58
Page:  1 
Bowling in New Orleans Started by: Stamina on Aug 25, '11 19:58

Stamina can be seen exiting the office of his boss, looking slightly jaded he turns and looks around. Pulling a cigar from his jacket pocket, he breathes a sigh of relief and looks around again<\em>

You have all seen the news from New Orleans a short while ago, our fearless leader challenged the old Godfather and came out alive, with a new title to his name. I want to congratulate Kimble publicly, the Godfather of New Orleans!

With our leader stepping up to officially take the title he deserves, this does leave a void which needs to be filled. I have been chosen to lead his former members, a decision I don't take for granted.

I joined Kimble when I was a mere Thug, a small stash of cash my father had left behind for me was all I had. I soon earned a spot with Kimble where I began to learn the ropes. Knowing very little of this way of life, he has educated and molded me into the person you see stood here.

I have nothing but respect for the man, he took a big gamble on on a Thug and I have earned his trust gradually over the time I have been under his watch, being rewarded with a chance to make a name for myself in his fine city. I can't promise to increase on the standards he showed me himself, I will try my best to serve with the same level of integrity and loyalty though.

My door is always open to anyone with any questions regarding any members of my outfit, The Burger Bowlers.

Report Post Tip

Congrats stamina!! It will be a pleasure working for you and seeing what you can do for new orleans.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Stamina! I look forward to serving under you, i wish you all the very best and prosperous life.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Stamina, my friend. Though only still young i have no doubt you will soon build a strong family and do New Orleans proud.

Report Post Tip

Titus tucked his federola over his eyebrows as he sat leaned against his normal lean post listening to stamina announce himself to the world.

Rarely, has someone with such talent been given this opportunity of leadership. I am sure that you will aspire to be all that you can be for the city of New Orleans, and I for one can't wait to see what you do with this opportunity.

My grandfather watched your grandfather's actions, and he was thoroughly impressed. The question, is whether or not you will rise up and impress us all this time around?

Titus chuckled to himself, and pulled a cowboy killer from his left coat pocket. Pressing it to his lips he sighed, and walked away disgusted at himself for forgetting his coveted gold lighter back in New York.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Stamina.  I am so proud to be part of your family.  You are an honorable and wonderful person, and I look forward to working with you in New Orleans for a long time to come.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Stamina.  I am so proud to be part of your family.  You are an honorable and wonderful person, and I look forward to working with you in New Orleans for a long time to come.

Report Post Tip

"Stamina I too am joining you as just a young mafioso and I know that this crew will have its own epic story as we grow and gain the deserved respect just as you've done with Kimble and as Kimble and others have done before."

"Long Live New Orleans!"

Joey grabs a bottle of whiskey and raises it in toast to his new family, and to Stamina.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Stamina, I am sure you'll do Godfather Kimble and New Orleans proud. I can't wait to see what you have in store for New Orleans and I look forward to seeing how it all grows as a city!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bowling in New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL