Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:38:59
Page:  1 
Assuming the position Started by: Kimble on Aug 25, '11 19:59

The sun beat down on Kimbles neck as a walked through the French Quarter this morning.  His eyes were bloodshot, tiredness staining his normally merry eyes.  He had been up all night investigating the Hitlist incident that had plagued his city over the last two days. If nothing else, these attacks had proven to him that he and his city had what it takes to persevere over these beanhead mobsters.

He moved into The Roaring Lion bar in the French Quarter and found himself among his friends once again. Most of them were already fairly drunk. Karma-Courture was singing and dancing on the bar with Aizlynn-Lombardi playing the tune on the piano. Today was a great day for New Orleans, regardless of what the hitlist said. We would make it through this storm to weather another. These small minded bastards would not destroy us. As he looked over the members of his city he felt immense pride in what he saw. These people were down for the New Orleans cause. He could not have hoped for better people to take this journey with.

Good afternoon everyone,

Today is the day that we all have been waiting for. As the clock struck 14:00 I promoted Stamina to the esteemed rank of Made Man. With his new promotion comes new responsibilities. He will be setting up as a Leader in New Orleans, and I myself will be taking the step up to Godfather. He has proven his worth to my city many times over and I know without a doubt that he will work in accordance with our laws and excel as a Crew Leader in our world. If any of you know Stamina personally you know what I am talking about. Even I go to him as a constant source of advice and support. He has never wavered from my side and I know that he will stand tall as ever now.

Before I warp this up I would like to make a small statement towards the dickhead that is putting up the hits on my loved ones. If you are putting up the hits just know that you will never break us. We will never waver from our cause, and you will not ever see us falter because of your shenanigans. With the constant support of our awesome city and our friends abroad, we cannot be deterred from greatness. Stop wasting your time and your cities money. I am sure whichever Crew Leader you reside with would have loved to see that cash in a fat donation.

With that Kimble gets down off the bar and makes his way next to the bar where Stamina was already into his 17th drink of the night, smile spread wide across his face. Kimble bought him 6 more and started to plow into the bottle himself.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations to both of you!"

Simplicity said as she has randomly showed up.

"Took you long enough to reach the Godfather status! You deserve it though. We've been friends for a long time now and you have helped me become who I am today. I owe you my thanks!"

Giving Kimble a side hug she then moved away and let others congratulate the two men.

"Don't let that power get to your head now, Mr.! Take care."

Report Post Tip

Ant comes out the crowd to address Kimble

Even you don't know me i know you will do a great Job with your Fine city and as the new GF i hope that your Rain lasts a long time and congrats to Stamina as well.

May New orleans Grow to be strong and powerful.

Report Post Tip

Donnie goes to Kimble and Stamina and shakes hands

Congratulations to both of you. I am sure New Orleans will prosper under your ladership Kimble and i am sure Stamina will help you in your new role.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Kimble. I wish you a long and prosperous run. Also conratulations to Stamina, I don't know you personally. But if Kimble puts his faith in your I"m sure you'll do your city proud.

If ever there is any business you are doing in St. Louis, Kimble, don't hesitate to stop by and have a chat. 

So again Congratulations to both of you on stepping up into the higher ups of this society. Hopefully New Orleans will prosper after being demolished. It needs fine leaders to rebuild it!

Report Post Tip

The Captain walks up to the commotion with a drunken grin on his face, having started his daily regime of rum quite early in celebration. Nodding to the people who'd already congratulated the GodFather, BubbleBeard stumbles his way up to Kimble and puts his arm around his shoulder.

Yarrr matey, today be the happiest of days! Me bloodline met yours the day they first ventured into this thing of ours, and my my it has been quite the adventure already. It be an absolute honor and priveledge to be working fer yee again, and I can say without a doubt in me mind that you'll excel even further than you have in the upcoming days. Congratulations matey, and may the wind always be in yer favor!

Report Post Tip

Hopping out of the last ride he hitched to New Orleans from Chicago, Veganarchy sparked up a joint he had pre-rolled for when he arrived at his new home. As he wandered through downtown he spotted his new Godfather giving a speech in the streets, and hurried over to catch the last half. As Kimble wrapped up, Veganarchy walked up to the man and waited for the pirate to finish his congratulations before handing the man his joint and shaking his spare hand.

Mr. Kimble, congratulations on taking on the prestigious rank of Godfather of New Orleans. It's my honour to be serving under you and I honestly can't wait to see what you have in mind for rebuilding this place, and I do apologize for my tardiness. Hitchhiking's not the most convenient way to get around these days.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Assuming the position
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL