Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Future of Chicago Started by: j0ngott1 on Apr 09, '08 23:13
A man walks out into the streets. He is flanked on boths sides by peoples mothers. They are having the time of their lives.

Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pride to announce a new family to be setting up in the fine city of Chicago. The family heads and myself (a lowly Captain) have given the matter of a new family great consideration and it has fallen to me (an honour for which I am eternally greatful) to annouce this to the six cities at large. This man has worked industriously for his family for an incredibly long time now and it is time for him to get his just rewards.

He will be known to many of you as the owner and proprieter of 47 Enterprises. And now he will be given the oppurtunity to run his own family in Chicago and I for one wish him the best of luck.

Again, ladies and gentlemen, I give you, the newest auth to hit the six cities...

...Mr-47.

Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congrats 47.

Wish you and your family all the best in the city of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
Congrats 47. I think you are a great fit.
Report Post Tip
Thank you, all. Here's to a mutually profitable enterprise. Also, here's to Chicago. Wherever that is. Someone get me a map.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations. Mr_47. Can't wait to see what you do with the Windy City.
Report Post Tip
I'm glad no one picked up on me mixing Mr_47's underscore up with a dash. That'd have made me feel like a right idiot. No one would let me do this sort of stuff ever again.

No one bring it to the attention of my bosses please.
Report Post Tip
She smiles and hands Mr. 54 a box wrapped in the finest purple satin. Enclosed within is a supply of lotion and seven satin scarves.

Here you go sir, for those lonely nights in your headquarters.

I wish you the best of luck, I mean that, from the bottom of my purse. May Chicago treat you well and your family prosper.
Report Post Tip
Fine pickle we are in with this new auth.

Chicago is known for its pizza, not its pickles!

Pickles are a New York thing!

I suppose we will have to get used to pickled veggies on our deep dishs.

Best of luck Mr 47!
Report Post Tip
Wow. Someone has me confused with a compatriot of mine from the old country. Mr Pickles and I are two different people. Two VERY different people. For one, I'm like three feet taller than him.
Report Post Tip
Nah... not confused...

but when you spend so much time together... you start to look and smell like each other!
Report Post Tip
Hello fine people of people of the streets. *Hands out flyers promoting the upcoming debate vs. state senator Whopper" I just wanted to take a moment out of my time campaigning, to congratulate my favorite primed number CL. Congrats 47.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mr_47. I wish you luck in all your adventures. If you need anything at all let me know.
Report Post Tip
Congrats once again..
Report Post Tip
Congrats nice to see more auths around the place with abit of variaty :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr_47, I think this is what the world has been missing, a S.H.I.T loving Crew Leader.

I look forward to coming to Chicago for some grade A S.H.I.T.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr_47, your witty banter around the HQ is going to be sorely missed. However, I'm sure you'll do a cracking job! Good luck!
Report Post Tip
well done, and good luck
Report Post Tip
RIP

I mean congrats lolz.
Report Post Tip
About damn time old man, congrats 47. Oh the memories of another life rushing back to me.
Report Post Tip
Finally the time has come. Contrats Mr_47.

Numbers rule!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Future of Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL