Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:03:54
Page:  1 
Climaxing Started by: Gnoch on Jun 21, '22 01:33

It was late in the night now and most of the festivities in Las Vegas had died down since twigs and Giorgio-Esposito both took the mantle of Godfather in their respective districts far sooner than Climax had. You'd almost think they had done it on purpose, but that was simply untrue and they just simply had forgotten about her instead.

But none of that mattered now. Since Climax had killed the Godfather of Paradise and now took the name of Godfather Climax herself, which was quite the prestigious role as we all knew. 

"It has been a long time coming, and quite honestly I thought I would be making this speech hundreds of days from now. However, Thanks to that fighting Paradise spirit, and the forts of a few friends-- she beat all of the odds and Godfather Climax is officially here. I wouldn't have expected anything less." 

While in this archaic district mint chocolate chip ice cream was not allowed to be served, Gnoch decided that for this one time only he would opt to actually follow the laws and bring no ice cream at all. Instead, he brought a wonderful platter of vegetables, every type that you could imagine, and I mean every single kind, even the orange ones. 

"Congratulations to you Climax, and to all of us Climaxers."

While she was still a bit bloodied up from the whole fight with the Godfather, the Euphoria gang would look for any excuse to turn it into an occasion of celebration and so the partying began. Hopefully no one would get sick.

Report Post Tips: 20 / Total: $2,380,000 Tip

Congrats  Godmother Climax.

Report Post Tip

twigs was caught by complete surprise when he heard the news that his good friend Climax had challenged the local godfather in Paradise. By some weird error, he had mistakenly thought that two days away from the challenge. Embarrassed, he entered the party which Gnoch had organised beautifully.

Congratulations on taking your well deserved title of Godfather, Climax. I'm so sorry we didn't sync our promotions, somehow my personal assistant had me believe you were more than 48 hours away from this. Obviously, heads are going to roll. But for now, let us focus on celebrating the Climaxers for reaching the Climax. Carrots are on me!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Daiquiri made her way to Paradise after her visit to Summerlin. She was amazed she was still able to stand up as she swayed up the path towards the party of a very special lady. Upon arriving she placed her empty glass from Gio's party onto a tray and picked up a new one with pretty bubbles in it. She scoured the room for the new GodMorther. 

Upon spotting Climax she walked over to her "Well look at you standing there sparkling like a queen in her tiara!" she said as she greeted her friend. "Congratulations on becoming the GodMother of Paradise, it suits you. But tell me, do you have a wand?" she continued to say with a cheeky grin. She was very proud to be there to see the celebrations, "I will let you carry on as you have a lot of people wanting your attention too. However going by my mother's final words to me about getting to this day, she said to tell you 'big balls', whatever that means!" Daiquiri finished up saying as she went on her way back towards The Strip.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Zeb was bedridden with man flu when word came through that Climax was now Godfather Climax.  He was actually quite gutted that he couldn't be there in person to congratulate his old friend.  He knew that it had been a struggle for her at times, which made her ascent to the top even more pleasing.

Ringing the bell next to his bed, he summoned for his personal assistant.

"I want you to send a case of the good stuff over to Vegas to the new Godfather.  Make sure it IS the good stuff, not that shite that Utter_cad quaffs...I want to build relationships, not kill people off!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zeb?

Freudian slip?

the Cad doffs his bowler in the direction of Climax and gives her a good old 'DING DONG'

Good stuff on the way M'lady!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, my dear Godmother Climax. Let me take this opportunity to say how proud I am of you and how happy I am to be a part of this journey. May we continue on this path for a long time.

Carrots and mint chocolate chips are on me tonight. Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Nexus was a bit late to the party and this partly due to him having to be out of the country for some family reasons. He hadn't been around stateside for the last several weeks but had remained in frequent contact with the boss Climax to keep up to speed with family matters, in particular this auspicious occasion. 

It was time for Nexus to return back to work, a little late but never late than never right?

He arrived at the family headquarters with a bouquet of flowers for the newly elected Godmother of Paradise. There he found the boss. 

Godmother Climax, apologies for my delay but I want to congratulate you on your magnificent achievement. On a personal level I am eternally indebted to you for the opportunity you have given me to grow and prosper in particular given my forefathers past misfortunes. This great city and this district is close to my heart and I am excited to see it continue to grow under your stewardship. 

Nexus raises a glass of whiskey in honour of Climax's recent ascension to Godmother, before leaving the bosses office. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Geralt arrived to the climaxing a bit later than most - this was to be expected of a man with stamina such as his. He may have been late, and everyone may have already left, but he still wished to make his sentiments known.

"Climax, congratulations to you on your ascension to the apex of our world. When I arrived in this land disoriented and confused, unsure of when or where I was, you not only bathed, fed, and housed me, but provided me with a left hand job to ensure I was absolutely satisfied. I must say, my satisfaction is paramount and I have greatly enjoyed my time here in euphoria. Or EUPHORIA. I still dunno if you want it capitalized or not."

Realizing that he was speaking to a lamp post, Geralt turned on his heel and walked off in the direction of the haunted forest in downtown Las Vegas. There was work to be done.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Climaxing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL