Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:31:46
Page:  1 
He would become a puissant man Started by: Alina on Jun 29, '22 22:52

Jarrick called a emergency meeting for the crew.  He stood with Salvatore-Lucchese by his side.

”Today marks a great day in our history. As you all know, our clandestine operations have expanded far and wide leaving our daily operations difficult for me to manage. Our cover as an organized crime syndicate is critical to our Orders success. This is why today, one of our very own will be taking these operations over for me.”

He pulled Sal toward him and whispered something in his ear then turned his attention back to the rest of us.

“It is my honor to bestow the rank of master upon you. May your own chapter of the Hidden Ones further our cause, brother. The shadow walks with you.” He said before bowing his head slightly.

”Congratulations, and Godspeed good sir.”

Imperium started loading the Boss’s desk with bottles of liquor and a few paper cups saying "let’s celebrate”

It became official with the mass announcement to all constituencies.

Sometime today my Left-hand man will be leaving to set up along side me in North Side Chicago.

This is an authorized move with the blessing of myself and the very nice Illuminatiated

Alina was finally able to catch Sal by himself a minute, walked up to him and gave him the little punch in the shoulder like usually she does.

You are like a tree. You stay grounded and connected with your roots. You bend before your break. I’ve always admired that about you.  There is no doubt in my mind that you will be a great asset to this fine city of Chicago.   I am honor to start this journey with you,  Congrats.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Sal was surprised when Jarrick called him up and gave him the nod.  Sal shook Jarrick's hand telling Jarrick it is a honor and that he is forever thankful to have his support and friendship.  Then he saw Imperium an walked over to him.  Sal shook Imperium's hand and thanked him for supporting him and being a brother to him.  Sal thanked the members of the Hidden ones and told them he was still family and that they can always reach him his door would always be open to them and all the members of Chicago.  

Sal heard his name coming from a voice that he has known since he was a young school boy.  Sal turned towards Alina and smiled then like normal she punched him in the arm.  When she told him what she thought of him he had to closed his eyes bracing waiting on another punch but it didnt come then he looked at her and thanked her.  He told her that he couldn't do this without her and that together they can accomplish anything.  

Sal waved to the people in the room and started towards the bar to get a drink.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Imperium smiled as he watched Sal take a seat at the bar. He then waltzed his way over and say next to the bartender. The bar was open in celebration of this evening. The opening of doors to a new crew in Chicago was met with elation. Many individuals believed that Sal was destined to be a very promising leader and based off of his left hand leadership, imperium agreed.

Hey big Sal. 

He smiled as he looked over at the Lucchese Don. He then grabbed his drink and started speaking to Sal.

I am very excited for you friend. The first day I was placed as a right hand, when I went around connecting with the various family members I was hesitant on engaging you. Part of me was intimidated and part of me was unsure how you would feel. Yet, after that initial encounter where we laughed and then conversations that followed after I began to see you not just as a man who was older but as a man who would freely lay his life down for the family. My friend, it is an honor to be here at your party this evening. I know that those who walk through your doors will find a leader who is passionate and protective. I wish for nothing but the best that comes your way Mr. Lucchese. 

Imperium then pulled from his pocket a small gift that he handed over to Big Sal. The gift was a pair of keys to a new vehicle parked out front. 

We can’t have you showing up to you’re new headquarters in that old piece of metal so here you go. It’s supposedly the fastest on the market right now. I’m sure they will never make a car faster so keep her in good shape brother.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: He would become a puissant man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL